COLDPLAY

Started by Finn, April 13, 2004, 07:15:14 AM

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: SoNowThenLiked Rush Of Blood more before I knew that every fucking teeny-bopper did.

That's no excuse... that's just no excuse.  Every fucking teeny-bopper drinks water.  That's not a reason not to.

A Rush of Blood was exactly what I hoped it would be in relation to Parachutes: a better album.  I can't see them getting wanky on the next record.  It just doesn't seem like them to do something like that.  Chris Martin's a great frontman but I don't see him wanting to hog the spotlight like Bono or making people take notice of him avoiding the spotlight.

El Duderino

today was weird....at lunch, my friends and i were in a car and coldplay was on the radio, then we got to Taco Hut (Taco Bell/Pizza Hut) then when i got to back to school, it seemed like everyone was listening to Coldplay. it must've been a sign. so when i got home, i popped in "A Rush Of Blood To The Head"

this was meaningless, but just thought i'd share.
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Finn

I just got the 2-disc live cd set. Their music sounds great in concert.
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Yeah, it is awesome live (I wish I could see them).  On that 2-Cd set, I particularly liked Politik.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

NEON MERCURY

i have some bad news for coldplay fans...they actaully suck ass and they are chessy as hell...........no offense but they really get on my nerves and the ugly lead singer has a awful voice .it really sounds like he is sucking a penis violently when he sings.[its so mumbled]..........i think musically they are aaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiighttttt.......but they are being exsposed for the fake U2 joshua tree cover band that they really are........

my advice for the currents fan are to get off the tenny bobber bandwagon and get into something else...b/c whens all said and done and 30 years from now if someones sees a coldplay cd in your collection you will look like a bastard or wosre "an achive of hip pop bullshit"........

Raikus

Someone's jealous about Gwyneth Paltrow...
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Neon, you are so underground when you say things like that.

I hate bands other people like, too.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

hedwig

Quote from: NEON MERCURY.it really sounds like he is sucking a penis violently when he sings.[its so mumbled]..........

hah

modage

COLDPLAY NAME NEW ALBUM
Source: NME

COLDPLAY have titled their eagerly awaited new album 'X&Y'.

The LP will be out on June 6, and will be preceded by a single,'Speed Of Sound', on May 23.

The group recently confirmed their biggest ever UK dates to follow the release of the album, starting at the Crystal Palace Athletics Stadium in June. They have now added more Euro tour dates, as well as a host of support acts.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

bigperm

you can hear a new track here, called "Talk"

*Sorry they took it down, see if i can find it elsewhere.
Safe As Milk

modage

Quote from: bigpermyou can hear a new track here, called "Talk"

*Sorry they took it down, see if i can find it elsewhere.
you can now find it here: http://sr1.mytempdir.com/6513  until it moves again.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

edison

Stefen

looks pretty emo to me. success.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pubrick

so basically, chris martin is saying he genetically modified his kid.
under the paving stones.

modage

Speed Of Sound Import (to be released 5/24):
Speed of Sound (album version)
Proof (new, non-album track)
Things I Don't Understand (new, non-album track)

Plus Talk (which has been floating around)

http://rapidshare.de/files/1886551/CSS.rar.html
rar password: GTA