Stupidest Things You've Heard About Kill Bill - SPOILERS(!)

Started by cine, October 13, 2003, 11:32:45 AM

edison

are you sure you heard this? or did you experience this?

ShanghaiOrange

Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

Sleuth

God I can't wait to see that huge, blue-veined cock thrusting in Buck's arse, that's gonna be sweet!
I like to hug dogs

edison

Quote from: finlayrKill Bill is out here in Ireland on Friday.  Get a boner thinking of it.  Can anyone confirm or deny this rumour:

After The Bride slams Bucks head in with the door in the hospital, we cut to a title card that says:  ONE WEEK LATER...IN HELL

and then we see Buck (who likes to fuck) getting a huge, blue-veined cock up his arse?  I seriously heard this...

oh yeah, now i remember, thats the extra scene Jap audiences get to see with their version  :roll:

Sleuth

Quote from: EEz28
Quote from: finlayrKill Bill is out here in Ireland on Friday.  Get a boner thinking of it.  Can anyone confirm or deny this rumour:

After The Bride slams Bucks head in with the door in the hospital, we cut to a title card that says:  ONE WEEK LATER...IN HELL

and then we see Buck (who likes to fuck) getting a huge, blue-veined cock up his arse?  I seriously heard this...

oh yeah, now i remember, thats the extra scene Jap audiences get to see with their version  :roll:

If Neitzche is correct, then it will be Buck's mom that is raping Buck
I like to hug dogs

edison

Quote from: tremolosloth
Quote from: EEz28

If Neitzche is correct, then it will be Buck's mom that is raping Buck

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Cecil

Quote from: finlayrAfter The Bride slams Bucks head in with the door in the hospital, we cut to a title card that says:  ONE WEEK LATER...IN HELL

thats the stupidest fucking thing ive ever heard

cine

I think we should all revert back to happy stereotypes and simply conclude that since finlayr is Irish, he must've been drunk when he typed that.

EL__SCORCHO

Quote from: bonanzatazdo you think that if kill bill was written and directed by some nobody who just wanted to make a fun movie and turned out EXACTLY the same, people would say that it was a good movie or that it was a stupid action movie? i personally love it, but i love action movies (for a while i was known as the only person on the board who could admit that xXx was fucking awesome). i think this had it all, and even if the name on the credits was (God forbid) brett ratner or somebody and not tarantino, i'd still think it kicked ass.

I know what you're saying, but I wouldn't think differently of "kill bill" had someone else made it. It just kicked too much ass. However, had someone else made "Mulholland Dr." , I'm sure we wouldn't have even heard of that fucking movie. Lynch gets away with too much praise I think.

coffeebeetle

QuoteHowever, had someone else made "Mulholland Dr." , I'm sure we wouldn't have even heard of that fucking movie. Lynch gets away with too much praise I think.

THANK YOU.  Finally someone besides me had the balls to say that.
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

finlayr

I dont drink that much, SERIOUSLY.

Tarantino actually said that in an interview in HotPress, a magazine we have over here.  Uma Thurman was also telling the story that Qt felt so guilty about having her raped in her coma, he thought that audiences would be more forgiving if the following happened:

Right after, Uma smashes Buck's head in the door, we cut to the title card that says ONE WEEK LATER...IN HELL and we see The Red Man (the devil) with a huge, blue, veiny cock giving it to Buck up the arse.  Serously.  Tarantino said that.  That's no lie.  But the interview didn't make it clear if he was joking.  Y'never know with QT--he is a genius and all that and there's no telling how far he'll go!!  But is this only in the Japanese version?  And will we ever get to see the Japanese version, do yez thinkKKK????

I can't believe I'm looking past Intolerable Cruelty!  Although I'll see it next week.  It's 5 past 11pm now...I'm goin to bed cos I'm gonna see Kill Bill in the morning at 10:15, the FIRST SHOW.  It's like Christmas Eve when you were a kid--except Tarantino has a BIG present for me!!

"We've been here an hour--he's peed 3 times already."
Buscemi, Fargo, Coens, '96
Filmmaker

finlayr

Just back from Kill Bill.

Best thing I've ever seen.

And it's only half the film!  Roll on February
Filmmaker

EL__SCORCHO

Quote from: coffeebeetle
QuoteHowever, had someone else made "Mulholland Dr." , I'm sure we wouldn't have even heard of that fucking movie. Lynch gets away with too much praise I think.

I'm glad to see someone else feels the same way about this, I said a similar statement in a David Lynch class and everybody was just like  :shock: .

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: coffeebeetle

...these analogies would never woprk b/c lynch has his own style and if "someone else" directed mulholland drive it would not be like lynch's vision/version...

it has his trademarks on it....