Too into PTA

Started by kotte, August 23, 2003, 08:41:45 AM

kotte

Quote from: aclockworkjjsomeone should start an offical..."I wannna fuck PTA" thread...cause seriously there are way too many stupid ass threads stating this very notion.

That wasn't my intention...a 'fuck PTA'-thread...

I was just telling people about the problem I had.

So is the new rule in here at the PTA forum: 'Do not talk about how good he is...because we all know that'?

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Pdude, stop trying to be me.. or sum fucked up version of alguien with those painfully inept attempts at ebonics.
haha...that is funny.

Dirk

Quote from: aclockworkjjlots come close...there is a fine line between "fanboy" and "faggot"...a lot of you need to kill your hard-on's...cause seriously I am sick of faggot ass threads all coming back to .."pta is so cool, and sexy.."...check yerself, cause you wreckin' shit here!  where is the substance in this shit?...reconize the flava in which ya throwin' it is stickin' shit n' sweet!

:shock:
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

chainsmoking insomniac

Quote from: aclockworkjj
Quote from: Pdude, stop trying to be me.. or sum fucked up version of alguien with those painfully inept attempts at ebonics.
haha...that is funny.

isn't it? as if that's something we all aspire to be.
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

chainsmoking insomniac

Quote from: kotte
Quote from: aclockworkjjsomeone should start an offical..."I wannna fuck PTA" thread...cause seriously there are way too many stupid ass threads stating this very notion.

That wasn't my intention...a 'fuck PTA'-thread...

I was just telling people about the problem I had.

So is the new rule in here at the PTA forum: 'Do not talk about how good he is...because we all know that'?

kotte, get used to it man.  there are alot of pissed off people around here.   :cry:
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

kotte

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

people have been ripping me off since day one , but they fuck it up and always do it wrong

Pozer

Quote from: P
Quote from: aclockworkjjlots come close...there is a fine line between "fanboy" and "faggot"...a lot of you need to kill your hard-on's...cause seriously I am sick of faggot ass threads all coming back to .."pta is so cool, and sexy.."...check yerself, cause you wreckin' shit here!  where is the substance in this shit?...reconize the flava in which ya throwin' it is stickin' shit n' sweet!
dude, stop trying to be me.. or sum fucked up version of alguien with those painfully inept attempts at ebonics.

go back to being bland and fake cos this pretend integrity is worse than ur pretend gushing-praise. a message to all other wannaPs, just cos u start acting tough and pseudo-wise doesn't mean that u hav any fuckin perception of what is good and bad. especially since ur trying to fuckin copy sumone. clones.

oooh God
this is what ruins Good Message Boards
I'd LOVE to see what you really look like
Do you have Short Man's Complex?

aclockworkjj

anyways...yeah...I have this homo erotic notion as to what it would be like to have Paul fuck me (notice how I play da bitch).....I think he could work it good.

I am sorry for my sarcasm, but seriously it's sad that the PTA portion of this site is overrun by faggo fans....there used to be substance here...what happen to it?

....a challenge to all you folk...make a thread, that captures hearts alike, and has meaning (in this forum, and relevant to it)....I will be the judge....convince me....and I will send you a present worth your time.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalones

what you have is a very commen problem amungst people who never get their scripts let alone made but looked at by anyone else except their co workers at kinkos

..i didn't notice this before..LOL...this and the mcdonalds kid are freaking hilarious....

kotte

Tell me...what is substance?

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: NEON MERCURY
Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalones

what you have is a very commen problem amungst people who never get their scripts let alone made but looked at by anyone else except their co workers at kinkos

..i didn't notice this before..LOL.......

yeah im a fucking pimp, but the best part is how i am freaking out the stuffy uptight p.c NAZI'S ive been told they are having meetings about me

im a legand

aclockworkjj

Quote from: kotteTell me...what is substance?
sub·stance (n.)[/i]
  1.   a. That which has mass and occupies space; matter.
        b. A material of a particular kind or constitution.
2.      a. Essential nature; essence.
        b. Gist; heart.
3. That which is solid and practical in character, quality, or importance: a plan without substance.
4. Density; body: Air has little substance.
5. Material possessions; goods; wealth: a person of substance.

(really kotte, I apoligize for singling you out, as it's not your fault, and it is in the opinion of this narrater that this kinda stuff happens all the time.)

Pubrick

a word, especially one like substance or quality, is more than its dictionary definition.

also..
Quote from: poseroooh God
this is what ruins Good Message Boards
I'd LOVE to see what you really look like
Do you have Short Man's Complex?
hey i think i saw a horse-like chick posting in sum other thread! u should go check it out man! really i think u may hav a chance, when u see ur dream u should chase it down, i say! especially if it makes u lose character to an unforgivable degree, poser.
under the paving stones.

kotte

Quote from: aclockworkjj(really kotte, I apoligize for singling you out, as it's not your fault, and it is in the opinion of this narrater that this kinda stuff happens all the time.)

yeah, well don't worry...I can see this forum is of a different kind. That's what attracts me, and I think most of you, to this place.
I hate those forums where the admins aren't active in maintaining the quality. They are more often then not spammed with 'admiration'- and 'what is a director?' kind of posts.
As I write this I can see that I'm guilty of this myself...but I'll do better. I promise.