Really.... What happened to this place?

Started by Duck Sauce, August 04, 2003, 11:03:13 PM

Pubrick

Quote from: cyki fucken knew it was you....aaahhhhrrrrrrr

noone can burr me up with so few words......

how the hell are ya??

nades is still preaching about everything (and nothing)
and it was neat that gave me this address.
go to ur inbox.
under the paving stones.

RegularKarate

I blame this whole thing on lack of inspiration.  We need a fuckin' party or sumthin'.

Pubes, whip up some coleslaw, I'll meet ya half way with a case and sack of weeners.  Who's bringing the buns?

Ghostboy

I love these message boards because they're a great place to go to when I feel like talking about movies, which is all the time. I think all the crappy posts and lists and polls will slide down the drain, and the good ones keep rising back to the surface. There may be a surplus of crap from time to time, but that's just because some people must be feeling bored. I don't think anything's any worse off than before...just a bit of a lull at the moment. Wait till October, if you must, but things will be hoppin' again soon.

So basically, let's not bitch about it, because this site is still the best thing all of us film geeks have going for us online (as far as conversating goes)!

TheVoiceOfNick

If this place is nothing compared to how it used to be, i'm scared to find out how it used to be!!! for my part, i try to insert wit when i can... sometimes throwing in one liners or references to references... but that's just the woody allen in me. i can't write long witty posts... its like pulling teeth.

has anyone considered having a group meeting (or maybe meeting(s)? I know some people live in L.A., some in Canada, some in god knows where else... i don't know... maybe i'm off base here... i used to belong to a BBS back in the day, and every sunday they'd meet at a Denny's and get piss drunk... I was 18 or 19 and just watch them, then go back home, go online, and be like "yeah, so and so is still at Denny's consuming his liver"...

Nick

NEON MERCURY

Man...some of you should answer yes to this:http://xixax.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1598

:wink:

but seriously ...i have not been here that long but everything is 8)

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: NEON MERCURYMan...some of you should answer yes to this:http://xixax.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1598

:wink:

but seriously ...i have not been here that long but everything is 8)

Doing my best Donald Gibb impression: "NERDS!!!!!"

Nick

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I just went there, and feel like a nerd -- geek -- for reading it.  All those people getting defensive "i'm less of a nerd, more of a..."  It was pretty funny.  

But then it made me realize the nerdoisty in my own self.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

aclockworkjj

Quote from: TheVoiceOfNickhas anyone considered having a group meeting (or maybe meeting(s)? I know some people live in L.A.,

me and goddamn might get together to go "chick creaming" sometime....you are welcum to cream on some hunnies with us.....hehehe

rustinglass

Quote from: jokerspath

aw

my brother has that t-shirt
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

The Silver Bullet

Still the Walrus, I love your avatar.

Why do you put a baby into a blender feet first?
To see the look on its face.
RABBIT n. pl. rabĀ·bits or rabbit[list=1]
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.
    [/list:o][/size]

Cecil

how many times do i have to say that theres a diff between nerds and geeks? you people sicken me

atticus jones

Quote from: Kim Jong IllIt's not Sphinx... It's not Alguien... It's me. Not as in I as in he. The life blood of this place.

thee flatter in yo batter makes me flap jacks phatter than the matter in my chatter...

got had mens turnin blue with this and the fad kins spurnin true less shit...

my pie vacy is ah la moded

sum x the equivalent of me is p ur fec t lee tweak oh la candification...
or...

its not the rain in the drain or the sweet in the treat but the way that i flo to this wack ass beat...

to be more call ear...listen

thats the sound of the man...working on your chain...gang

pull it

i want to say sumthang on a more coherent note...

these are days blind sided by aspirations
begging to be
untouchable and free

can you feel the laughter or the pain
the taste of love
escaping down the drain...

in re guards to the forwards movement toward the center of the game...

the same...my name

promptify my add, miss, and shun...one for the money...two for the show

a proper response at this point might fright or delight...

am i right? or is anyone left?

thick in this trick like a bustas phat lip

lick it chap stick
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

atticus jones

Quote from: RegularKarateI blame this whole thing on lack of inspiration.  We need a fuckin' party or sumthin'.

Pubes, whip up some coleslaw, I'll meet ya half way with a case and sack of weeners.  Who's bringing the buns?

u dew realize your suggestion to remedy this debacle was a latently homo erotic master piece

you may think you know regular karate but...

a) he jus said pubes, sack, weener, and bun in regards to what to bring to sum party
2) he also jus made a covert suggestion to toss sum salad (whip up some coleslaw)
c) the whole post was prefaced with the statement "we need a fuckin' party"

is it jus me (me) or whut?
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

RegularKarate

Yeah... well the tone was under until you brought it over.

I mean to say, it was intended... the weeners and the buns.  (not the Pubes though, The bee flies pretty straight as far as I know)

besides things might be better here if people were more gay and less ghey (don't take that the wrong whey)

BackUpOffMeFoo

Special Thanks:

The birds and the bees and the auto DVD's (Go lakers? An ass you ess... But hella funny no less)

The dinner for a sinner the night of a USA winner

The fortune, fame, & game in my daughter's name

So now then:

No doubt in your clout like that Tyson-Spinx bout

Long live the Don King

I pay no matter to the shit talking chatter of a center on a ladder

There's only one Shaq

Why fade away when you can dunk all-day

Go Jazz

Can I get a free agent? No you can't.

Damn.

Disclaimers:

Creative style in a slump since my love found a lump
Need an apple a day in the worst fuckin way
Find out today
Wish us luck

But no matter
I'll elbow that punk
While I dunk on that funk
Say, "I sunk my junk in that trunk"
Kobe Sty lee

Word to the wise: You can't fix this wreck with wieners & coleslaw.

Quote from: me

its not the rain in the drain or the sweet in the treat but the way that i flo to this wack ass beat...

Dass da fix
Serious?