What's In Your DVD Player?

Started by cine, April 26, 2004, 07:29:53 PM

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

72teeth

Holy shit, I have that^ in as well!! Musta been all that misplaced hip hop talk. And sooner than later, I'll have this in...

Reminder: Kanye and other affiliated topics go here...here
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Ravi

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I can't imagine what life was like before I saw this movie.

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

matt35mm

Quote from: Pubrick
This movie was fascinating.  The special features were as well.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

context, context, context.

killafilm

Figure 8

But it's really annoying that there's all those edits and there isn't any copy of this without them.  Oh well.  I still like this.