Stuck On You

Started by Jack Sparrow, June 21, 2003, 04:28:38 PM

Jack Sparrow

Watch a teaser from the upcoming Farrelly brothers movie "Stuck On You" here.

Pozer

Keener

I've known about it for a month or two. Glad to see a trailer has emerged. I just hope its better than Shallow Hal. It was okay but a dissapointment considering how much I love D&D, KP, TSAM, and MM&I. Outside Providence and Osmosis Jones weren't up my alley either.
Alabama Film Forum
Uniting film lovers and filmmakers of Alabama

The Anvil

Banky

KP and DD far surpass any Farrely brother work

Pedro

bonanzataz

four letter word for snatch! ha! that one gets me every time.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pubrick

poster of the year. along with those open range ones u put up.

as far as non-giant-fucking-faces go.
under the paving stones.

Gold Trumpet

Doesn't look too funny. Post Something About Mary, it seems the Farrelly brothers have made a career of basing a movie off medical conditions and seeing how far they can go from that starting point. You just can't go that far anyways. The poster though is excellent.

~rougerum

oakmanc234

It just looks like a saimese twin version of 'Dumb & Dumber', here's hoping its anywhere near as good. I can see why the Farrelly's were attracted to the project, what with the smorgasboard of jokes they can squeeze out of it.
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

modage

i'm gonna have to agree with GT on this one.  i loved Dumb and Dumber, Kingpin and Theres Something About Mary.  but have not been impressed with any of their recent works.  (although i've seen them all, and will see this as well),  me myself and irene, shallow hal, osmosis jones, all had their moments but didnt work like the earlier ones.  i dont know if i'm just getting older, or if the grossout genre just wore out with the mary/scary/pie explosion a few years ago or they just havent been as good.  but i can still flip by dumb and dumber and find it hilarious but have no interest in seeing shallow hal again. i guess we'll see.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Find Your Magali

I don't care what movie this thread is about.

Now I have that Lionel Richie song from the seventh circle of hell bopping around my head.  :x

Ernie

Oooh, I hope this is as good as it looks. I know the Bros must be capable of another good movie sometime soon, There's Something About Mary and Dumb & Dumber are two of the funniest movies I've ever seen. Kingpin's pretty damn good too. Bill Murray with that fucking hair..."just said twist your arm to Munson! Come on now!"...and with the infomercial for kids who need daddies...god, that gets me everytime.