Online Radiostreams....

Started by aclockworkjj, July 23, 2003, 01:21:02 AM

aclockworkjj

Anyone know of any good online streams......????

these aren't too great, but amuse me...

Star98.7 -only do I recommend listeniing to Jamie and Danny (5:30-10:00am, Pacific time)...it's stupid, yes, but it makes me laugh at work

OnionRiver-it's a mix, I like it sometimes

I also listen through iTunes ....the Fistful of Soundtracks station...but it can be found here too....

....this works too.....

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: aclockworkjjStar98.7 -only do I recommend listeniing to Jamie and Danny (5:30-10:00am, Pacific time)...it's stupid, yes, but it makes me laugh at work

Oh no... those guys are awful... they play bits from their show during commercial breaks (as promos for the next show), and I always have to change the channel... she's so annoying, and they talk about ridiculous shit.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: TheVoiceOfNick
Quote from: aclockworkjjStar98.7 -only do I recommend listeniing to Jamie and Danny (5:30-10:00am, Pacific time)...it's stupid, yes, but it makes me laugh at work

Oh no... those guys are awful... they play bits from their show during commercial breaks (as promos for the next show), and I always have to change the channel... she's so annoying, and they talk about ridiculous shit.

Yeah, right now Jamie is talking about how her "liitle button" is so well endowed, like it's like pulling back a curtain

I know it's stupid, but it amuses me.