pta on set

Started by cowboykurtis, April 20, 2003, 06:20:54 PM

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

he is one of my favorite actors, but when i saw him on conan explaining how he could defend himself against a bear, he went up more points in my book. you gotta love McConaughey

he could be the new paul newman he just needs better roles

RegularKarate

Quote from: Butterscotch Jonesroll: aww did i shit all over your taste in comedy , yeah sorry i like comedy that is funny . I dont want a bunch of uptight coffie shop employees venting .

I take no offense really... You're not a funny person and the spectrum of your poor taste is vast, so your not liking what I like doesn't affect me.

I was just confirming the picture I had of you and your mongoloid friends hunched around a television drinking Coors and giggling at episodes of Mad TV.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Phil Marlowei once made a pot of joe, replacing boiling water with boiling vinegear. the taste was funny shure, but still good.

"There was a fish...in the percolator."

Quote from: Phil Marloweno freud here. i like coffee.

"Damn fine cup of coffee...and HOT!"
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

phil marlowe

Quote from: MacGuffin

"There was a fish...in the percolator."
ol martell. most likable caracter ever. im quoting this pic to advertise his face too. but that doesnt defend his action with the fish. i can go with the vinegar, but fish? hell no. no wonder ol dale was mispleased.

Quote from: RegularKarate
Quote from: Butterscotch Jonesroll: aww did i shit all over your taste in comedy , yeah sorry i like comedy that is funny . I dont want a bunch of uptight coffie shop employees venting .

I take no offense really... You're not a funny person and the spectrum of your poor taste is vast, so your not liking what I like doesn't affect me.

I was just confirming the picture I had of you and your mongoloid friends hunched around a television drinking Coors and giggling at episodes of Mad TV.

ohh yeah thats me you summed me up so well, gee you didn't just spout out a cliche of frat guys used by uptight humorless waste of lives.  what part of what i say leads you to think i would ever drink beer with a bunch of guys, and that mad tv thing well that was just i dunno what to say but i would never lower myself to watch that , however i do picture you to look and act exactly like that mike McDonald guy on that show.

for a guy who uses the word regular in his name its ironic because you sound constipated.and it tickles me so that your only comeback is a tired worn out cliche, that can describe someone like sean william scott

being the unoriginal idiot you are, if i see faults in pdl i must be a limp bizkit fan who loves fast and the furiouse im not im better read then you and much more creative. where as your just a fucking cliche with nothing new or interesting to offer .

by the way drop the karate from your name and come out with a handle where you name drop a radiohead song, because thats the type of thing you do to sound deep , since your a fucking cliche.......... beating done

budgie

©brad

Quote from: Butterscotch Jones
ohh yeah thats me you summed me up so well, gee you didn't just spout out a cliche of frat guys used by uptight humorless waste of lives. what part of what i say leads you to think i would ever drink beer with a bunch of guys, and that mad tv thing well that was just i dunno what to say but i would never lower myself to watch that , however i do picture you to look and act exactly like that mike McDonald guy on that show.

for a guy who uses the word regular in his name its ironic because you sound constipated.and it tickles me so that your only comeback is a tired worn out cliche, that can describe someone like sean william scott

being the unoriginal idiot you are, if i see faults in pdl i must be a limp bizkit fan who loves fast and the furiouse im not im better read then you and much more creative. where as your just a fucking cliche with nothing new or interesting to offer .

by the way drop the karate from your name and come out with a handle where you name drop a radiohead song, because thats the type of thing you do to sound deep , since your a fucking cliche.......... beating done

give it up.

BackUpOffMeFoo

Slam
Dun dunna
Dun dunna
Let the boys be boys

I’ll tell you what’s cool and what’s not:

Not:
BJ typing the left handed diss in mommas basement
Choking the chicken cause chicks choke on chicken bones (That’s soooooooo six-C)
Animated Colonial Sanders
Posting at least 5 times a day… Everyday… Including weekends and holidays
Diet Pepsi twist

Cool:
A.) Brittany Spears, in arrears, owing you a Butterscotch Jones
B.) Having a life
C.) Having a career
D.) All of the above

I’ll even do you one better…

Overrated:
R&B
Butterscotch
Having a http://www.social-life.com

Underrated:
Playa hatin bustas getting licked like a stamp
Having a friend without 26 keys
Having somebody else bust your nut… without a fee

Allow me…

I’m your huckleberry,
D
Serious?

is it kinda sad creating more then one screen name so you can create a army to back up your non exsistent rap career

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Butterscotch Jonesis it kinda sad creating more then one screen name so you can create a army to back up your non exsistent rap career

:roll:  :yabbse-exclamation:

BackUpOffMeFoo

That's all you got? Can't say I'm surprised.

Come back when you got a come back
And I'll give you another cum back

Damn foo. You must have my dick in your mouth... Cause your talking shit before I even had time to wipe my dick.

This kids a hard worker.  

Take your time... Pull out some of that creative funny shit you always be braggin about. I'm ready and waiting for your B- game.

Carry on my wayward son...

Check the IP's army boy. You gotta salty dick in that mouth.

Regards,
One bad ass brotha
Serious?

RegularKarate

Dear Butterscotch Jones,

You don't know half the story.  You haven't even cracked the spine.

I won't even talk to you about clichés, because I was responding to your inaccurate assignment of that very thing.

You remind me of an old board member with a few other names, he was always fucking about, talking out his ass as well.  If that's you and you plan to repeat your flavorless negativity, then I look forward to signing your walking papers.

budgie

BackUpOffMeFoo

Finally a little peace and quiet round here.

Not even your Dairy Queen came to the rescue. Good thing cause I'm lactose intolerant and looking to gas army boys troops.

I love you brother- CC
I love you too- BJ

Who's bed have your boots been under, cowboy?

Oh I’m sorry... Did I take that out of context? Sounded to me like a pre-text to a same sex reflex. Which is cool... I got nothing against it. But cleaning out your closet doesn’t mean stacking the skeletons neatly in one corner.  

Beating done- BJ
That shit was too easy- Mike D

Peace out,
One badass brotha,

Next stop... Little boy blue balls and his horn of fools gold.
Serious?

Quote from: RegularKarateDear Butterscotch Jones,

You don't know half the story.  You haven't even cracked the spine.

I won't even talk to you about clichés, because I was responding to your inaccurate assignment of that very thing.

You remind me of an old board member with a few other names, he was always fucking about, talking out his ass as well.  If that's you and you plan to repeat your flavorless negativity, then I look forward to signing your walking papers.

i really do not enjoy getting into online fights , i find that to be rather gay .

but this much i will say , i do look down on you but that does not mean i have to drag this whole site down because your a idiot.