Most Worthless "Actor"?

Started by Bud_Clay, February 20, 2003, 02:26:39 AM

Gold Trumpet

moment of zen, never had such love.

thats a little creepy jb you would go to such trouble.

~rougerum

sphinx

Quote from: The Gold Trumpetthats a little creepy jb you would go to such trouble.

~rougerum

it was a popular art form on the other boards

polkablues

There is no length too great to go to make a good point.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Bud_Clay

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetOK, I skull thumped someone in the old forum for posting a thread similiar to this one. The difference between that one and this, is the first one put the quotations in a place to say it was actors believed to be bad. There is no such thing here, just quotations by actor questioning whether they can even act. Since this thread falls into every category of stupidity, let me say this: Get this fucking condescending no good shit thread the fuck out of here. Judging movies is one thing, judging humans is another. also, one must note that two years ago, adam sandler would have likely won one of these shit polls but now considering his use in good material, he has been "saved" and now is a legimitate talent among all the scholars of importance of human existence. give me a fuckin' break.

~rougerum

NEWSFLASH: All the "actors" listed are completely materialistic human beings. In other words THEY ARE WHORES. They flaunt their "good looks" and get paid for it. These people have about as much depth as a fisher price swimming pool! Sticking up for them is about one of the dumbest things I've heard of...You could have just selected the foreseen Vote against my hostility but no, you had to be a senseless ass.

Regarding Adam Sandler, I've never had a problem with Adam Sandler. I rather loved his SNL work as well as Happy Gilmore & The Wedding Singer. When everyone else was dreading PTA's decision to use him I kept my confidence in PTA & Adam so SHUT THE FUCK UP BASTARD!

Gold Trumpet

Senseless ass? You should be happy that the only thing I bashed in your thread was just the thread, not you. And with you throwing mickey mouse names out at me, I still won't.

OK, how do you know they are for just materialist things? Black Hawk Down was a very gutsy and well recieved movie for Josh Hartnett. Colin Farrell was great in the acclaimed Minority Report. But thing is, I shouldn't have to give examples like this to defend them because it will always remain that you and no one else have any clue to where they may give a great performance in the future nor can you say all their choices are for just materialistic reasons. You can't get in their heads. This actually reminds me of PTA's Independent Focus on IFC, where he said of how he got mad when a professor bashed Terminator 2 and anyone that would want to write a movie like it. Please, this is completely condescending and no one is in any right to make a thread like this, so get over yourself.

~rougerum

sphinx

i will only tolerate this for a few more clicks; get your stuff together, kiddies

Xixax

Sphinx is right.

If things must escalate, take it to PM. It's a bad reflection on the board as a whole.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Jeremy Blackman

I'm sorry for anything I did to fuel this argument, or any backfired attempts to point out aggression, and I still don't know why it had to get so... serious. I doubt that anyone has any real personal problems with anyone else.

picolas

"it's all good and it's all in fun.
now get in the pit and try to love someone."

Bud_Clay

no worries...this argument doesnt need to go any furthur.

bonanzataz

I just saw Chris Klein and Freddie Prinze in a play in London called "This is Our Youth." It wasn't a bad play, but Chris and Freddie were terrible. Freddie wasn't nearly as bad as Chris though, as Freddie's performance seemed to get better as he progressed. Chris had this annoying habit of saying words that began in a consonant and then the letter "R" funny. For example, the word brunch was baaaRUNCH! The word broke was baaaROKE! The word friend was faaaaRIEND! And you really don't realize how many of these words we use daily, as there must have been hundreds in the play that stuck out like a sore thumb.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Bud_Clay

Quote from: bonanzatazI just saw Chris Klein and Freddie Prinze in a play in London called "This is Our Youth." It wasn't a bad play, but Chris and Freddie were terrible. Freddie wasn't nearly as bad as Chris though, as Freddie's performance seemed to get better as he progressed. Chris had this annoying habit of saying words that began in a consonant and then the letter "R" funny. For example, the word brunch was baaaRUNCH! The word broke was baaaROKE! The word friend was faaaaRIEND! And you really don't realize how many of these words we use daily, as there must have been hundreds in the play that stuck out like a sore thumb.

That's funny. I wonder if that's something he picked up from his home town or if he's just an idiot.

Chris Klein was definitely best as a half minded popular jock in "Election"..The thing about that is he was playing himself.

Gold Trumpet

Excuse me for sounding out of place, but I am at a loss with this thread. All in all, it allows for people here to call actors idiots and other degrading terms but when it comes to criticism of the thread in such, that is not allowed. Why? How are some people able to be criticized and even attacked while others not. Sorry, but the continuing annoyance of this kid is too much for me to just let him keep saying his little things.

Simple option is when spotted the harsh words, to have closed the thread. It's really not a good one for bringing out discussions that are fair and reasonable and without petty fighting.

~rougerum

Bud_Clay

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetExcuse me for sounding out of place, but I am at a loss with this thread. All in all, it allows for people here to call actors idiots and other degrading terms but when it comes to criticism of the thread in such, that is not allowed. Why? How are some people able to be criticized and even attacked while others not. Sorry, but the continuing annoyance of this kid is too much for me to just let him keep saying his little things.

Criticising my own thread is an insult to me. How does that surprise you if I respond negatively to that?

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetSimple option is when spotted the harsh words, to have closed the thread.

What are you? Some kind of nazi? YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO IGNORE SOMETHING WITHOUT HAVING TO CENSOR IT!!!!

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetIt's really not a good one for bringing out discussions that are fair and reasonable and without petty fighting.

Then ignore it you rediculous pompous bastard. The petty fighting would never have been if you didn't start your pt anderson wannabe righteous talk.

bonanzataz

A little rhyme:

I think this thread is officially dead.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls