Reading the stuff you wrote at 18

Started by ©brad, January 24, 2003, 09:20:38 AM

Pwaybloe

Quote from: NewtronIf you wanna take this outside, bitch, bring it on.

Now that's some funny shit.

Xixax

I am the one "dear godding".

Only because I am such an old fart.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: NewtronSince when does liking an addictive video game make one less responsible? it's called fun . . . If you wanna take this outside, bitch, bring it on.

Nothing's wrong with video games, I just have a dillusional assumption, on a personal level, that a person can eventually grow out of them. That said, I accept the title of "bitch" with open arms.

The Silver Bullet

I wrote my first original feature length screenplay when I was twelve. It was a little cliche as you can expect and too chock full of guns and FBI rubbish than it needed, but I can still look back upon it and find parts of it that are very fluent, very me, and very good. Sure, in that first screenplay the majority of it needs work, but still, some very good parts littered throughout.

I actually wrote three features in 2000 and I haven't revisited any of them [although a piece I am currently writing would have never come about were it not for my second screenplay and my third is something that I want to draft and perhaps shoot one day]. My fourth came out in early 2001 and my fifth at the end of 2001 [and that one got produced in Canada]. I have only written shorts since then, mainly due to time constraints, but I started feature number six in December. As a result of school I will not be able to finish it until Easter.

Anyway, I am completey with Cecil on this. If I had put off writing my first screenplay because I was twelve years old I would have never written it, and I would be now where I was then; churning out guns and FBI agents and computer codes. So pick up that pen! Plug in your keyboard! Write! Write like the day God made you!
RABBIT n. pl. rab·bits or rabbit[list=1]
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.
    [/list:o][/size]

Born Under Punches

I wrote my first screenplay at 15.  It was as John Pierson calls in his book Spike, Mike, Slackers, and Dykes a "Sons of Mean Streets" film, coincidentally during the post-pulp fiction broo-ha-ha of the mid-to-late 90s, full of cliched dialogue and dark humor that was trying to be funny when it was just depravity.  it actually read like the boondock saints.  

i've made enemies now, i know.