Scrubs

Started by zerocool41, February 08, 2004, 05:38:06 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

SPOILERS

I borrowed the first four seasons from a friend, and it was enjoyable.  I think the fourth season was the highlight, but somehow it tanked immediately in season five and season six was a joke.  Suddenly everyone was having kids and every joke was about that.  It's not like maturing the comedy would be a problem, but if it wasn't JD freaking out about his kid, it was Eliot wishing she had one, Carla and Turk panicking about their own and their marriage, Dr. Cox coping with becoming a stale character.  Well, they all became stale, really.

If you want to be charmed by the show and keep it pristine in your mind, don't watch more than the first four seasons... sober.  In fact, don't watch any of it sober at all.  It makes it all the sweeter.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye