Holy shit the Pixies are black!!!!

Started by European Son, September 10, 2003, 01:55:44 AM

European Son

They're back! This is for real!! They're doing a world tour in April!!! With a possible new album to follow!!! #$%#@%@#$%@#%

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1478034/20030909/pixies.jhtml?headlines=true

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

Ghostboy

Pedro

MacGuffin

:yabbse-thumbup:

But only if they pick up where they left off and haven't lost their sound.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

the tour is gonna be called the " we need some cash" tour

meatwad

I can't wait. And i just found out a new Tom Waits album is coming out in march!

phil marlowe

Quote from: MeatwadAnd i just found out a new Tom Waits album is coming out in march!
that is great news. i also heard that he should appear on the new massive attack album which, correct me if i'm wrong, also should be out around spring.

Pas

Quote from: phil marlowe
Quote from: MeatwadAnd i just found out a new Tom Waits album is coming out in march!
that is great news. i also heard that he should appear on the new massive attack album which, correct me if i'm wrong, also should be out around spring.

Massive Attack and Tom Waits ? I'm perplex  :?

RegularKarate

Quote from: Pas Rapport
Massive Attack and Tom Waits ? I'm perplex  :?

Why?  Tom Waits is pretty diverse... no stranger than him hooking up with Primus.

Quote from: Pas Rapport
Quote from: phil marlowe

I'm perplex  :?

its because your not eating meat , get with it DUHHHH

luctruff

about the new album, i will be a little skeptical about that one, but live....they can't be that bad....they know all their old songs.....either way, it's a thrill....thanks for the info, i was clueless...
"Every time I learn something new, it pushes out something old! Remember that time I took a home wine-making course and forgot how to drive?"

meatwad

glad to see all the tom waits fans around here

phil marlowe

Quote from: Meatwadglad to see all the tom waits fans around here
i noticed you had a fanthomas avatar, i'm glad to see a mike patton fan around here.

" Here comes some cash, we need it fast only one of us had a one wonder the rest sorta made a blunder we need some cash , Ohhhhh we need some cashhhhhhhh!!"

" Our breaking up at our peek credibility has gone to heavon along side a monkey"