Henry

Started by Winston Wolf, August 19, 2003, 09:37:08 PM

Winston Wolf

Has anyone seen the movie Henry, which is based on the serial killer Henry Lee Lucas, and was the movie that made Michael Rooker more successful. What did you think of it?
Whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger. Not lifting weights doesn't kill me. Therefore not lifting weights makes me stronger.

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: Winston WolfHas anyone seen the movie Henry, which is based on the serial killer Henry Lee Lucas, and was the movie that made Michael Rooker more successful. What did you think of it?

got to admit it was ruined for me by mallrats, and that sounds like a kevin smith jab but no

he played such a great weasel who eats man ass coated pretzels , and to me that is all i can think of is him his bald head his college ring and dirty man ass pretzils

Winston Wolf

mallrats has nothin on clerks
Whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger. Not lifting weights doesn't kill me. Therefore not lifting weights makes me stronger.

Quote from: Winston Wolfmallrats has nothin on clerks

clerks is a perfect first time low budget movie , thats what all first time zero budget directers should do if they can anyway, some will muck it up with preteniouce crap and Bore yet another college art film no one but the directer will ever want to see

but thats another thread

henry is a scarey flick

Winston Wolf

when i watched i couldnt help but think it was some crazy fifth graders hateful dream come to life. for instance oh i dont like you i'll just kill you

mutinyco

Henry kicks Kevin Smith's ass. Don't bring him into this.
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

Quote from: mutinycoHenry kicks Kevin Smith's ass. Don't bring him into this.

can you see mallrats then see henry and not have it ruined for you

mutinyco

I saw Henry long before Kevin Smith was a pimple on cinema's ass.
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

Pubrick

someone has seen this movie.
under the paving stones.

mutinyco

I've never been able to look at suitcases quite the same again.

-St. Joe

Pubrick

mogwai has seen this movie.
under the paving stones.

©brad

i have yet to see it.

NEON MERCURY

i have not seen this film but if you think its good i ..can rent it or if you think it is really good ..i will/may buy it if avialable at a store ..

Winston Wolf

Well the thing about it is that in a way its really like nothing else out there the way death is treated so non chalant is a bit disturbing. Everyone owes it to themselves to check it out because Henry has little to do with other horror movies.

Pubrick

this is one of those threads where sumone who has seen it and is thinking of posting about it will be redirected cos the topic title is so vague, and that will go on and on and never end. that's the kinda thread this is.
under the paving stones.