Shooting Tomorrow...

Started by Victor, April 23, 2003, 08:17:42 PM

MrBurgerKing

I'd say it is a bit embarassing to put something out so personal though. You remind me of Jerry Maguire putting out his mission statement.

Victor

ok. back. from the show. it went: really, really, really well. people liked it, they responded to it, it turned out good. it worked. ok. thats it i think, the next youll hear of this will probably be the movie itself, which i hope will be up in about a week.

this log has been healthy, im glad i did it. or else i might have popped a blood vessel in my brain.
are you gonna eat with us too?

bonanzataz

so... what's it about?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Victor

http://www.xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=1632

its up. i feel a nice, warm sense of closure. yeaahhhh....now im gonna go get drunk.
are you gonna eat with us too?

Ernie

Quote from: GhostboyAwesome, man. Can't wait to see it. I love shooting things in twenty four hours or less. It's such a rush.

Good luck on the editing...I remember the days of VCR to VCR...I got pretty damn good at it over a couple of years, but that doesn't mean I enjoyed it.

I'm gonna be editing this film I'm about to shoot that way...can't get a firewire that works w/ my computer. Do you press record, stop, or pause when you want it to stop recording? On the vcr I mean.

Ghostboy

Always use pause...and makes sure you get your next edit rolling before the VCR automatically stops (usually about five minutes). Whenever it stops, you'll get a glitch on your tape. It forces you to think fast, that's for sure! It might take a few tries to get it all right, if you haven't done it before.

Good luck. I was wondering if you'd ever got around to shooting that...

polkablues

Oh, dear Lord.  VCR to VCR editing is the bane of the devil.  You're better off finding a Kinko's or someplace like that that offers nonlinear editing space, and just paying the whatever they charge per hour.  Either way, it's a good idea to make a detailed edit log beforehand to know exactly what footage you'll use and where.
My house, my rules, my coffee