Have you ever met a famous person/samsong?

Started by Thecowgoooesmooo, April 12, 2003, 01:31:47 PM

theres a film currently being shot in my city called BUS 657 with de niro, morris chestnut, jeffrey dean morgan, kate bosworth, et cetera. i moved this from grapevine because i don't feel the movie has enough info on it yet. so delete that other post, please.

i don't have much information about this film, but it's being filmed in my city and two very close friends of mine are going to be in it, a few of my friends are actually helping shoot it, and I MAY GET A BRIEF PART AS WELL. it looks pretty mindless hollywood stuff but i GOT TO MEET FREAKING DENIRO and it was CRAZY. i saw some other folks from a distance, but that was pretty earth shattering.

well the movie is done. i'm just an extra but so many of my close friends are credited and did a really great job and i got to meet people i never thought i'd even see in person. (im not gonna lie, meeting Don Eladio in real life was terrifying)  really cool experience no matter how horrible the movie is most likely going to be.
finally got an imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3276924/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt

polkablues

I'm apparently a magnet for slightly famous people right now. Last week I was on a flight with former NBA player/Parks and Rec guest star Detlef Schrempf, and this morning I was having breakfast one table away from Adrianne Palicki from Friday Night Lights at a restaurant down the street from my apartment.

Very curious which celebrity I'm going to see next weekend at this rate.
My house, my rules, my coffee

The Perineum Falcon

I ran into Tom Wilkinson in a hotel in McDonough, GA of all places.

The exchange went something like this:

Me:  :shock:

Mr. Wilkinson:  :|
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

Reel

LoL, for some reason the movie "In The Bedroom" has been on my mind all day.. maybe because there's been this talk about "Manchester By The Sea" and I sense a similarity between the two of them.