What are we reading?

Started by edison, September 21, 2003, 11:20:03 PM

edison

If there is a topic on this already forgive me, i couldnt find one on a search.

picolas

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

GodDamnImDaMan

Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

thedog

just finished...

now starting...

good stuff.

Ghostboy

There is a thread called Books, but I'm all for starting a new one.

I just finished Virginia Woolf's 'To The Lighthouse.' Now I'm about to start either Cormac Mcarthy's 'Blood Meridian,' 'Moby Dick,' or 'The Heart Of The Matter' by Graham Greene. I guess whichever one I pick up tomorrow will be the one I read.

AK

I think everybody in here likes Palahniuk!

I just started CHOKE from him.

Ghostboy

I don't really like him too much (although as a person I think he's great). But I've only read Fight Club and part of Choke, so I really shouldn't form an opinion.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: MacGuffin
no shit Mac...swear, I actually have that same book.  Read it about a year ago...it's not too bad.  I haven't read a ton of screenwrittin' books, but I must say, I got the most...or made the most sense out of that one.  You are probably in it, but I joined some lame movie book club and got that as one of my freebie picks.  

www.stagenscreen.com

for those who don't know.

AK

Quote from: GhostboyI don't really like him too much .

As I'm not american i knew him from fight club (and thought it was a hype) but then I read diary and lullaby in a role and love them...my next choice will be survivor

Sleuth

Survivor is my favorite

I am Tender Branson
I like to hug dogs

kotte

Gates of Eden by Ethan Coen

Killer in the rain by Raymond Chandler

md

"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

cine

reading this for research/personal project but out of interest too:

reading this on the side:

Pedro