There Will Be Blood - now with child/partner forum we call H.W.

Started by depooter, March 27, 2005, 02:24:56 PM

RegularKarate

Quote from: onomatavivaAn idea: someone could update the title of the thread with a headline a la Criterion thread if there's any new news.

Good call

JG

i do agree that we should no longer post unless there is no new information.  However, this was posted on the new pta site, and i wonder if it is Oil related.

Quotewe will have a very juicy little present for all of you in the very near future, stay tuned...

maybe a first draft of the script?

Pubrick

Quote from: JimmyGatormaybe a first draft of the script?
i sumhow think that would not be it. also, u'll just hav to wait like they told u to.
under the paving stones.

AntiDumbFrogQuestion

In the back of my mind I hope Mumbles O'Malley makes an appearance.  Just to complete the set of PBH monikers.

Pozer

Garam

Myxo

It's also listed as a 2006 release. Hah! Knowing PTA, he'll have to start shooting this very early next year if he wants an Oscar buzzing release around October - December of '06.

context, context, context.

polkablues

Quote from: cronopiothe imdb lies all the time

Right you are.  A buddy of mine, as a test, submitted to the "trivia" section of the movie "Zoolander" the following factoid: "Ben Stiller took inspiration for the script from his pre-comedy career as a male runway model."  Three weeks later, it was on the site for all the world to see.

Two weeks later it was gone again.  So you see, we like to think of the IMDB as this infallible arbiter of film knowledge, but in reality it is little more than an expansive but poorly fact-checked cinematic Wikipedia.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Pozer

polkablues

Garam

Yeah, but the movies title is a little more important than a small piece of trivia.

polkablues

Quote from: GaramYeah, but the movies title is a little more important than a small piece of trivia.

That just goes to show you how wildly unregulated IMDB really is.  They can't be taken as gospel, especially for movies early in development.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.