There Will Be Blood - now with child/partner forum we call H.W.

Started by depooter, March 27, 2005, 02:24:56 PM

depooter

I will be posting a story about PTA's next film in the next 24 hours on my site. I'm 99% convinced that this will be accurate. Of course, in Hollywood, things change, but it's the first real news on what direction he is heading....

Gold Trumpet

I'm pumped but what a fucking tease....

Give us a hint, please?

matt35mm

I'm excited!

And how appropriate that that was your 82nd (Frog) post!

Ghostboy

Greg, this is just your way of getting more traffic to your site to make your advertisers happy, isn't it?

Well, it worked, by god. I can't wait for the update.

cine

Quote from: GhostboyGreg, this is just your way of getting more traffic to your site to make your advertisers happy, isn't it?
don't worry GB, we can work around it.. when mac reads the news he can post it here.  :yabbse-wink:

Kal

True... used to go into that site very often and to many other news sites... until I can get most of the stuff here

I even read news here before I read Variety in the morning.  :yabbse-thumbup:  Mac

Gamblour.

WWPTAD?

Find Your Magali

modage

this is UNBELIEVABLY EXCITING>  it begins...  :shock:

edit: oh, hold on.  

HE IS RISEN.

HE IS RISEN, INDEED.

easter reference, maybe neon will get that.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Find Your Magali

Phrases that I hope don't appear in Greg's much-anticipated PTA story:

-- "Pauly Shore will star..."

-- "...a buddy-movie about the War of 1812..."

-- "Anderson is looking to do something shorter than Punch-Drunk Love..."

-- "...directing from a script by Akiva Goldsman..."

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

context, context, context.

Weak2ndAct

Ultrahip

or drink some martinis and listen to the boogie nights commentary while drunkenly yelling and throwing things at your nephew, if you have one, and telling him to throw them right back at your face, because that's war![/i]

brockly

Quote from: themodernage02this is UNBELIEVABLY EXCITING

damn straight!  :-D can't wait