Kill Bill: Volume Two

Started by MacGuffin, September 24, 2003, 01:38:09 AM

ElPandaRoyal

Exactly...... and we need Kill Bill ASAP, right? I know I do!
Si

brockly

Uma said on the View that the release date has changed to April 16. two more months. It's a shame.  :(

btw, i don't watch the view!

Alethia

what?????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brockly

Fuck, and while he's at it, he's probably pushing it forward another month to get it into Cannes. Therefore, it may not be released until mid-May.  :(  :cry:  :x  :)  :idea:  :evil: :arrow:

Pedro

ElPandaRoyal

I'm gonna go into a deep sleep now and see you all in May...  :(
Si

brockly

anyone seen the new Japanese teaser trailer? all it is is a clip from the fucking bootleg trailer of Uma walking through the desert. then it says "kill is love".  :?:

It's up at the Japanese site.

Alethia

wait - so this is definitly true?  april?   sonofabitch!

MacGuffin

Quote from: ewardwait - so this is definitly true?  april?   sonofabitch!

I haven't found anything definite to confirm this. Of course, most of the news sites are on vacation, but TarantinoInfo posted this today:

QuoteAlso note that the RELEASE DATE of Volume 2 might be shifted to April (16th). A possible Cannes 2004 premiere is possible.

Quote from: Brock Landersanyone seen the new Japanese teaser trailer? all it is is a clip from the fucking bootleg trailer of Uma walking through the desert. then it says "kill is love".  :?:

It's up at the Japanese site.

I think the title "Kill Bill Vol. 2: The Love Story" gets a bigger :?:

http://www.killbill.jp/killbill_vol2/main.html
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

brockly

This may have something to do with why the kb2 trailer wasn't attached to rotk. hope it doesn't effect the release date for the vol. 1 dvd.

analogzombie

I'll bet anything the DVD gets pushed way back as well. No major web retailers I have found even have a definite release date of Feb. 3rd posted, or even box artwork for that matter. Both Ed Wood and Lost in Translation already have box art and menu screenshots up all over the net.

damm it all
"I have love to give, I just don't know where to put it."

Alethia

this is a shitty thing to do to the fans.  seriously, this pisses me off.

Kal

man is there any hard evidence of anything? what the fuck... we know the fucking date of star wars 3 in 2005 and batman and we dont know when is this fucker going to release the dvd and vol 2?

pisses me off

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

©brad

neither am i. at least u know u'll get volume one on dvd before that to wet ur appetite.

i have a theory that if joel silver and whoever makes decisions over at warner bros. woulda waited a little longer to release matrix revolutions, it might have been received/seen on a much larger scale.