Kill Bill: Volume Two

Started by MacGuffin, September 24, 2003, 01:38:09 AM

Quote from: andyk82 you're a moron, thats not a simple spoiler... ruined my fucking life... thank you very much

Whos the moron?

Let's Review:

1. I posted a spoiler with big words arround it saying "SPOILER"
2. You clicked on the "SPOILER"
3. You are pissed at me because you clicked on a "spoiler"

Also..  The ending to Kill Bill is your life?  Shouldn't you be ending it now then?
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

Alethia

dont worry 82, you did nothing wrong....... :-D

brockly

Quote from: OnomatopoeiaI think a couple of you are taking this a little too seriously.  I mean, it's pretty much a given that in a film where in the first part, it's revealed that the protagonist's daughter is missing, yet still alive, in the second part, she will be reunited with her.  And that's a beautiful shot.  If anything, it makes me want to see the film more.

No shit. You guys must be dumb asses to not have known that at some stage in Vol. 2 she's going to embrass her daughter.

Quote from: analogzombieyoufilthy whore! ypu need to just say THE ABSOLUTE WORST SPOILER OF ALL TIME! imagine seeing a picture of the last scene of Se7en or somehting. anyone who spreads this link or picture should be castrated and hauled to the dump.

:roll: whatever.

analogzombie

Quote from: Brock Landers
Quote from: OnomatopoeiaI think a couple of you are taking this a little too seriously.  I mean, it's pretty much a given that in a film where in the first part, it's revealed that the protagonist's daughter is missing, yet still alive, in the second part, she will be reunited with her.  And that's a beautiful shot.  If anything, it makes me want to see the film more.

No shit. You guys must be dumb asses to not have known that at some stage in Vol. 2 she's going to embrass her daughter.

Quote from: analogzombieyoufilthy whore! ypu need to just say THE ABSOLUTE WORST SPOILER OF ALL TIME! imagine seeing a picture of the last scene of Se7en or somehting. anyone who spreads this link or picture should be castrated and hauled to the dump.

:roll: whatever.

even if logical deductions would bring you tot hat point it doesn't matter. *spoiler* insinuates some plot talk, or character development, I doubt if many would expect to be jumped straight to a picture of the END OF THE FREAKING MOVIE. It's common courtesy is all, like not walking out of Return of the jedi in 83 talking about how Vader is Luke's father, and no tis not my life, I would just rather see the endings of movies AT THE MOVIES!
"I have love to give, I just don't know where to put it."

brockly

Quote from: analogzombieeven if logical deductions would bring you tot hat point it doesn't matter. *spoiler* insinuates some plot talk, or character development, I doubt if many would expect to be jumped straight to a picture of the END OF THE FREAKING MOVIE. It's common courtesy is all, like not walking out of Return of the jedi in 83 talking about how Vader is Luke's father, and no tis not my life, I would just rather see the endings of movies AT THE MOVIES!

I have a feeling that the shot takes place before the bride takes on bill anyway. you would think that she'd be covered in blood or something after the final showdown. so therefore it would only be a minor spoiler.

Quote from: Brock Landers
Quote from: analogzombieeven if logical deductions would bring you tot hat point it doesn't matter. *spoiler* insinuates some plot talk, or character development, I doubt if many would expect to be jumped straight to a picture of the END OF THE FREAKING MOVIE. It's common courtesy is all, like not walking out of Return of the jedi in 83 talking about how Vader is Luke's father, and no tis not my life, I would just rather see the endings of movies AT THE MOVIES!

I have a feeling that the shot takes place before the bride takes on bill anyway. you would think that she'd be covered in blood or something after the final showdown. so therefore it would only be a minor spoiler.

Read the script

http://sfy.iv.ru/sfy.html?script=kill_bill
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: analogzombieIt's common courtesy is all, like not walking out of Return of the jedi in 83 talking about how Vader is Luke's fathe,

ummm.....SPOILER

Alethia

Quote from: analogzombieIt's common courtesy is all, like not walking out of Return of the jedi in 83 talking about how Vader is Luke's father

hey that was empire.....

©brad

Quote from: NEON MERCURY
Quote from: analogzombieIt's common courtesy is all, like not walking out of Return of the jedi in 83 talking about how Vader is Luke's fathe,

ummm.....SPOILER

hahah.

i knew you were going to say something really funny one of these days.

analogzombie

ahhhh, well..... I am Jack's sinking feeling of futility and embarrassment  :cry:

at any rate, at least my knowledge of the spoiler hasn't curbed my enthusiasm for the film. I just can't help myself from clicking.

I don't know if anyone has posted this before but there are some funny things going on over at: http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=785685 kill bill related
"I have love to give, I just don't know where to put it."

joeybdot

read the script I know how it ends.

modage

Quote from: joeybdotread the script I know how it ends.
sucks to be you.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

They gave away the ending in the trailer: In the year 2003, Uma Thurman will Kill Bill.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: MacGuffinThey gave away the ending in the trailer: In the year 2003, Uma Thurman will Kill Bill.

It would piss audiences worldwide off if she did not get her revenge.

It would piss me off, at least.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Alethia

it's really cool how she gets him....tho i heard it was changed..... :(