Custom Ranks

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, November 30, 2003, 12:01:00 PM

©brad

as of now, 946 members on this board are not admins.

Gamblour.

Quote from: Walrus, KookookajoobNo, it is fucky!
haha...I've been playing that quote in my head and I finally got it. Funny shit.
Quote from: ©brad
no, i meant cliquey.
Oh, I was joking, thought you originally were referring to this:
Quote from: In that 'official' post, neatahwantaJust ask The People In The Click to be nicer
WWPTAD?

aclockworkjj

Quote from: ©brad946 members on this board are not admins.
but there are 451 members that are solely just admin aliases.  362 that MIke is gathering for a Shia LeBouf onslaught...and 97 that made it here cause of a rumored bukkake party.

in all actuality...there are really only about 36 actual people here.  

do the math.

molly

I thought there were less than 36

Pubrick

Quote from: ©bradas of now, 946 members on this board are not admins.
and 395 of those are inactive.

it reminds me of..

episode The Twisted World of Marge Simpson (season 8 )
there is a yakuza/mafia fight outside the simpson house..

Marge: Homie, maybe we should go inside.
Homer: But, Marge, that little guy hasn't done anything yet.  Look at him.  
[the man in white suit stands still amidst the fight]  
He's going to do something and you know it's going to be good.
[Marge pulls him back into the house and shuts the door]
[inside, a loud ninja yell can be heard, followed by a thump]
Homer: Aw...
under the paving stones.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Pthemodernage is one likely future admin, in my eyes.

Or maybe Cecil, if he comes back.

Sleuth

we should have a poll and all vote JJ
I like to hug dogs

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Slobhwe should have a poll and all vote JJ
hahaha.....yes, than i could ban myself.  awesome idea!!!

RegularKarate

This isn't a democracy... you don't get to VOTE for an admin.

Let's just say that there isn't an admin that hasn't had to shave Mikexax's back at least once.... 'cept for Pic, who had to glue the shavings to his face and wear it as a beard for a week.

Let's stop anouncing who should be admin... then it won't be any fun when it turns out to be Pantelones (AKA Jeremy Blackman)... hope I didn't give too much away there.

Sleuth

Quote from: RegularKarateThis isn't a democracy... you don't get to VOTE for an admin.

Let's just say that there isn't an admin that hasn't had to shave Mikexax's back at least once.... 'cept for Pic, who had to glue the shavings to his face and wear it as a beard for a week.

Let's stop anouncing who should be admin... then it won't be any fun when it turns out to be Pantelones (AKA Jeremy Blackman)... hope I didn't give too much away there.

that wuz weak of u man
I like to hug dogs

Sigur Rós

=Walrus, Kookookajoob

=P

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Slobh
Quote from: RegularKarateThis isn't a democracy... you don't get to VOTE for an admin.

that wuz weak of u man
deja vu......like a muthaphuck.

SHAFTR

"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

SoNowThen

Am I to infer that JB is also Pants, in a crazy bout of super schizo entertainment for the board?
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: SoNowThenAm I to infer that JB is also Pants, in a crazy bout of super schizo entertainment for the board?

Depends.