Paul's Script

Started by socketlevel, June 02, 2005, 03:16:57 PM

socketlevel

hey guys,

I have a feature length script that i want to get some feedback on.  i was wondering if anyone on this site is interested in reading it.

i've already shot 25% of it as my thesis project at film school.  I have a meeting with two guys that own a pretty big production company here in toronto in a few weeks.  They saw the film and are looking to see what the rest of the film's about.  I'm loosing a lot of sleep polishing it off, getting the DVD (of the segment filmed) ready and writing a tight one page synopsis.

i figure in about a week i'll want to get feedback for the final stretch of revisions.  I was wondering, because i know there are several writers (kotte is the only one that comes to mind right now) on this site, if any of you happen to be interested?

i don't have a site to post it, but i can email.  so if anyone's interested please let me know on this thread or PM me to give me your email address.

And please, if anyone is interested, be ruthless with the feedback!  i want the best script possible so don't hold back!  I can take it.  you can email this to me or post on the thread.

thanks,

-sl-
the one last hit that spent you...

socketlevel

i recieved a few replies and i want to apologize for not getting out the script to you guys.  a pretty big idea came to me late in the game so i'm exploring those options before i send it out.  i thought i'd post it here so i don't have to message you all.

thanks for the interest and i'll be sending it soon.  i appreciate the time you will spend reading it.

-sl-
the one last hit that spent you...