10,000 B.C.

Started by MacGuffin, July 10, 2007, 08:08:51 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: RegularKarate on March 25, 2008, 03:25:21 PM
That's all you have to say about it, Walrus?

I didn't really know how much to detail to elaborate on, I kept zoning out through the movie because of the CGI and green screening.  It was distractingly bad.

It sure pulled hilarious pile of garbage off.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

cinemanarchist

My assholeness knows no bounds.

Reinhold

Quote from: cinemanarchist on August 07, 2008, 03:38:29 PM
What a cool/tacky sense of style this guy has.

http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2008/08/07/garden/20080807-EMMERICH_index.html

wow. i love propaganda murals and i think that the chalkboard paint office is brilliant. i got to check out a gallery in new york a while ago where it looks like a lot of his furniture came from. i can't say for sure because you can also find some of that furniture in the overpriced shit catalogues on airplanes.

the chair made out of shell oil cans by children in ghana sure is something. if it's him, i think my favorite part is the bedside portrait of someone vaguely resembling Mahmoud Ahmadinejad paired with the george w. bush action figure on the bed
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

cinemanarchist

After looking at all of this it makes the White House blowing up in Independence Day seem that much more subversive or else his decorator is just a communist.
My assholeness knows no bounds.

72teeth

Geez, when is that Roland Emmerich gonna make a movie.

ps- i just realized his name is Roland and not Ronald...
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Ravi

Quote from: cinemanarchist on August 07, 2008, 03:38:29 PM
What a cool/tacky sense of style this guy has.

http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2008/08/07/garden/20080807-EMMERICH_index.html

I'm a fairly liberal guy but five minutes in that house would have me screaming "commie pinko bastard" and running away to read George Will.

hauntedtony

this movie was horrible

picolas