good stuff

Started by Banky, August 28, 2003, 11:31:31 PM

Banky

See Kevin's "Dinner For Five" Online!
Scooped By: Douglas Fir  
Those of you who bought the Daredevil DVD might have been disappointed to notice that the wonderful DD cast episode of Jon Favreau's of "Dinner For Five" wasn't included as an extra. Many of you in other parts of the world and even those of you stateside without IFC would probably enjoy seeing it, wouldn't ya?
Well, we've got good news for ya. A Jennifer Garner fansite (www.jen-garner.net) is currently hosting the show, divided into three files for easy download. You can find it her- http://jen-garner.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=5

The 30 minute episode features Jon Favreau, Ben Affleck, Kevin Smith, Colin Farrell and Jennifer Garner in conversation. As you'd probably expect, Kevin and Ben actually do quite a lot of talking and with the major exception of the now famous Tim Burton story, most of it's new stuff.

Grab it while ya can, before we certainly bog down the poor Jennifer Garner website server to the point of overload.

courtesy of Newsaskew.com

I suggest this to everyone if you have not seen it.  I really enjoyed it and it is pretty damn funny.

ono

I've been wanting to see this.  Thank you!  :yabbse-thumbup:

Banky

no problem.  I had really wanted to see this for a long time as well.  Im sure not a whole lot of support will go to this because all the PTA heads hate Kevin Smith.