PTA Withdrawal

Started by cine, November 03, 2003, 03:07:00 AM

cine

Sometimes I feel like I'm existing on the planet solely to see PTA's movies. I'll get in these moods where I'll feel like I'm just taking up time until his next film is released and then I'll just feel this sweet feeling of elation for a few months, or until the PTA film buzz goes away. Then I'm back to how I was, just waiting eagerly to see his next picture so it can move me like no other film that year. So that's how I feel right now.

brockly

i hear ya. kill bill has helped a bit though, right?

kotte

Maybe you should find a hobby...?

cine

Quote from: kotteMaybe you should find a hobby...?
Good one... :roll:

kotte

Quote from: Cinephile
Good one... :roll:

Trust me...Lego...the best and most enjoyable timekiller...and sex...

But I can totally relate to what you're feeling...

Kal

maybe you should leave your apartment once a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :twisted:

TheVoiceOfNick

Or a girl...

cine

Quote from: TheVoiceOfNick

Or a girl...
I've got one, thanks.
I guess I was just in a mood where it hit me that I won't be seeing a new PTA movie for maybe 2 years. Kinda depressed me since he brings out the best in the cinema for me.

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: TheVoiceOfNick

Or a girl...
I've got one, thanks.
I guess I was just in a mood where it hit me that I won't be seeing a new PTA movie for maybe 2 years. Kinda depressed me since he brings out the best in the cinema for me.

Its ok, bro... we all go through withdrawl at some point... some with alcohol or drugs, others with PTA movies...

Quote from: Brock Landersi hear ya. kill bill has helped a bit though, right?

*vomit*
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

Sigur Rós

Quote from: CinephileSometimes I feel like I'm existing on the planet solely to see PTA's movies. I'll get in these moods where I'll feel like I'm just taking up time until his next film is released and then I'll just feel this sweet feeling of elation for a few months, or until the PTA film buzz goes away. Then I'm back to how I was, just waiting eagerly to see his next picture so it can move me like no other film that year. So that's how I feel right now.

that's sick.....

cine

Quote from: Sigur
Quote from: CinephileSometimes I feel like I'm existing on the planet solely to see PTA's movies. I'll get in these moods where I'll feel like I'm just taking up time until his next film is released and then I'll just feel this sweet feeling of elation for a few months, or until the PTA film buzz goes away. Then I'm back to how I was, just waiting eagerly to see his next picture so it can move me like no other film that year. So that's how I feel right now.

that's sick.....
:roll:

kotte

that's sick.....

Nooo...it's sweet!  :?

brockly

Quote from: 82
Quote from: Brock Landersi hear ya. kill bill has helped a bit though, right?

*vomit*

yeah, your right, i guess. tarantino will never cater for the hype pta's films have.

Banky

Quote from: kotte

that's sick.....

Nooo...it's sweet!  :?

i dont know about sweet but i dont think cin is as literal as the post may seem.  And dont look down apon him for his love for PTA.  Others have said some creepy shit about him