the crossover following

Started by mutinyco, May 15, 2004, 11:25:35 PM

mutinyco

If anybody wants to see the temp construction page for what will be my new website, go to: http://www.crossoverfollowing.com/
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

cowboykurtis

i like that desgin alot -- is it for a specific project or a company -- really nice either way you cut it
...your excuses are your own...

mutinyco

Thanks. It's a company site. The full site will be up in a couple of weeks. I might post links to some Quicktimes as they're uploaded.
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

mutinyco

Okay. I posted an old short I did 3 years ago. It was done for about $500 in a hybrid of 16mm and mini-DV. Very much a guerrilla shoot, I had 2 half-days for the interiors, then the exterior day got rained out after 2 hours. So we picked up again 2 months later and since I didn't have the money to finish it in 16mm, I finished it in mini-DV. It was edited in 2 days on FCP2, my first time using it.

It's about 10 minutes long. Go to:

-St. Joe

ElPandaRoyal

I'm a sucker for whoever does anything at all, but I see some nice stuff here. I like the editing and some of the shots there, although I'm not sure I like what's going on on the second half of it. Still, it's positive  :)
Si

El Duderino

i really like the design. did you do that in flash?
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

mutinyco

The temp page was a combo of FCP HD and Flash. The short film in the other link was edited on FCP 2, then the picture was remastered on FCP HD.

-St. Joe

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

mutinyco

To christen our brand new Panasonic AG-DVX100Ap, bought earlier today, I took it out for a test at the park. The following was shot in 24p. I edited it quickly. It lasts about 2 minutes.

-St. Joe

ono

Nice.  I really liked the music choice.  Set the atmosphere really well.  Though I guess that was more U2's doing than yours.  Couple shots were a little wobbly at the end, but you're probably aware of that.

mutinyco

Yes, I'm aware that the last shot was handheld. I kind of liked that. Understand, I basically just went around getting shots, testing out the new camera. But considering that I chose U2, and put the images to it, I'll take some credit. Thanks.

-St. Joe

mutinyco

New site is up. Needs some tweaking, but it'll do for now. Lots of media and shorts. You'll need up to date versions of Flash and Quicktime. Go to: http://www.crossoverfollowing.com/

-St. Joe

ElPandaRoyal

I enjoyed 3200K, I like your editing and framing ideas and I'm curious to seeing them in a feature length film. Nicely done.
Si

mutinyco

-St. Joe

The Disco Kid

Wow, that Panasonic AG-DVX100Ap stuff looks great. Would have sworn it was film.

Nice site as well.