One to keep an eye on...

Started by Xixax, April 07, 2003, 07:33:38 PM

Xixax

http://www.adobe.com/products/encore/main.html

Adobe's history of seamless integration makes me moist. Imagine it. Design the interface in Photoshop. Do the video in Premiere. Make the DVD in Encore.

mmm.... yeah....
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

aclockworkjj

Sweet...I love Abobe's stuff...Xixax, have you seen that Atmosphere program yet?....more web based, but looks kinda cool

ReelHotGames

This is what I've been talking about! YES! I am going to make this my DVD purchase, I am an Adobe-phile anyway, so this should intergrate well with Premiere, Photoshop and AE!!!!!

Rock the Kazbah!
"Body Count Cinema the Customizable Card Game"
A cinematic CCG coming to a coffee table near you!
www.reelhotgames.com/BodyCountCinema_Home.htm

Redlum

I've been pondering whether I really need to go into dvd authoring but then I realised a great use I would find for it: multiple audio tracks. That way I can have say an audio track with the full blown unlicensed soundrack for a short film, and then the more refined 'festival' audio track.
I presume that's all fairly simple with all these new pieces of adobe software?
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas