in this thread i will rate your avatar

Started by sickfins, March 03, 2004, 10:19:07 PM

phil marlowe

mine is a cap of some deleted footage of sigur and one of the main actors from sigur ros and phil marlowe's silent short DEDICATION.

Ravi

Quote from: SoNowThenLet's face it, Family Guy is overrated. Yes, parts are hilarious, but it's mostly fishing for a wild laugh among long pauses of total blah. It's less consistent than SNL even.

I gotta agree with this.  I watch FG after the first few minutes of The Daily Show, but I wouldn't say it is brilliant or all that original.  Futurama has more going for it.  Creative characters, interesting plots, jokes woven into the story instead of random jokes that constantly take us away from it.  Some episodes are even touching.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: sigur rósmine is a cap of some deleted footage of sigur and one of the main actors from sigur ros and phil marlowe's silent short DEDICATION.

It sure is. We had so much fun on the set.

mogwai

Quote from: Phil MarloweIt sure is. We had so much fun on the set.
yeah sheeit, i absolutely agree.

cine

Quote from: Phil Marlowe
Quote from: sigur rósmine is a cap of some deleted footage of sigur and one of the main actors from sigur ros and phil marlowe's silent short DEDICATION.
It sure is. We had so much fun on the set.
Evidently so... aside from the cold weather...

Banky

so what do people think of my new one?

ono

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

meatball

NEON MERCURY

um, i don't know the proper channels for doing so.......but.... could someone hook a brotha up w/ a new "custom rank" ..i don't mean to sound spoiled but ....its time for a change....make it snazzy though......surprise a brotha.....

thanks o' bunch.... :waving:

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: NEON MERCURYum, i don't know the proper channels for doing so.......but.... could someone hook a brotha up w/ a new "custom rank" ..i don't mean to sound spoiled but ....its time for a change....make it snazzy though......surprise a brotha.....

whoever you are........thanks........ 8)

Bethie

Quote from: NEON MERCURYum, i don't know the proper channels for doing so.......but.... could someone hook a brotha up w/ a new "custom rank" ..i don't mean to sound spoiled but ....its time for a change....make it snazzy though......surprise a brotha.....

Yeah, what's the deal with that? I want a custom title 8)  . Have I not been here long enough? Do I need more posts?
who likes movies anyway

cine

Quote from: BethieYeah, what's the deal with that? I want a custom title 8)  . Have I not been here long enough? Do I need more posts?
:roll:

rustinglass

Quote from: rustinglasswhat about mine?
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

ElPandaRoyal

Si