Favorite soundtrack moment in Kill Bill?

Started by brockly, October 19, 2003, 05:37:39 AM

SHAFTR

I second the Nancy Sinatra's Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) during the opening credits.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Gamblour.

Yeah, I hadn't heard it before, thought it was really sad.
WWPTAD?

phil marlowe

that nancy sinatra song is so great and so is luis bacarov and santa esmaralda.

the movie opens here on friday this week and i can't fucking wait to see how he's using that zamfir track, it's just such a nutty track considering the context of the album.

ElPandaRoyal

I was looking for a topic where I could ask this, and could any of you help me out with this? --> What's the name of the music that's heard for a very few seconds at The House Of Blue Leaves, during the fight (still in black & white) when the bride jumps to the second floor, and fights and then does some sort of side flip in slow motion and the returns to the first floor by using some pool or whatever you call it (you know, that big thingy that may be a bamboo stick or whatever...). It seems like a song from an old sountrack, but it could also be by RZA so, if any of you really understood what the hell I'm talking about, can you help me finding the name of the song? Thanks 8)
Si

oakmanc234

There's just so many great musical moments, I like em' all except maybe for that rock song whilst Uma is breakdance/fighting (took me out of the scene by making it way too 'comedy'-ish).
My faves are the haunting use of 'The Grand Duel' in the Anime sequence (powerful stuff).
Yea, O-Ren & the gang in slow-mo is supreme.
'The Flower Of Carnage' after the fight with O-Ren.
'The Lonely Shepard' in the sword scene and end titles.

Can't wait for what QT gathers up for the next one's soundtrack.
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'