the marquee

Started by (kelvin), June 25, 2003, 03:32:33 PM

Sleuth

Check yo nuts if dey still works

WHAT A BLAST FROM THE PAST :yabbse-shocked:  :shock:  :turn-l:  :halfrobot:  :!:
I like to hug dogs

NEON MERCURY

how 'bout: "we bitch-slapped that sassy ape from planets of the apes with a banana, cinema -verite style "

Weak2ndAct

According to the current info, Xixax has a more stable financial future than I do  :?

Pubrick

Quote from: NEON MERCURYhow 'bout: "we bitch-slapped that sassy ape from planets of the apes with a banana, cinema -verite style "
not long enuff.

how bout:
"Life is an inevitable chain of losses since we are born. We lose the womb, our mothers, and we lose our childhood, and we lose our innocence, and we lose our friends in school, and we lose our dreams, and our faith, and we lose our parents, and sometimes our jobs, and we lose our hair, and our health and in the end, our life. But how do you confront that? How do you return to life again? You learn something about yourself. And that's the dignity of being human"

..that might only work with the "how u like dem apples" good will hunting pic.
under the paving stones.

modage

i love "Now only 93% sarcasm".
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Find Your Magali

How about: "We're not going to stop until you wise up."

Eh?

modage

also: has anyone else noticed that occasionally the movie image will match up hilariously with the phrase next to it?  every once in a while ill get something that really cracks me up.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

SHAFTR

"Even The Gold Trumpet Approves"
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Weak2ndAct

"Over 1000 members, and only 20 girls kissed between them"

ono

Quote from: SHAFTR"Even The Gold Trumpet Approves"
The caption for a Die Hard banner?

SHAFTR

"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

A Matter Of Chance

"We'd like to think we're pretty food."

Instead of pretty good, like in PDL

Pedro

criterion is out crack....

yeah.

cine

"Harry Knowles can't touch this"

and

"Sounds like 'sex acts' for a reason"

modage

before i thought "Chances are you're looking at Klaus Kinski right now." would've been good.  but doesnt really apply anymore.