Lindsay Lohan

Started by MacGuffin, May 19, 2005, 01:31:05 PM

hedwig

i saw lindsay lohan doing a tom cruise-oprah joke-thing on some tv-show. it was pretty un-funny.

hedwig

"Black guys love me... I don't know why." - Lindsay Lohan

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/46522004.htm

Stefen

QuoteLindsay Lohan turned down a date with 50 Cent - because she has a crush on Eminem.

haha, man, Lohan is so cheesy. She used to be a dime piece, and it wasn't just black guys who liked her, all men who liked women did. She was a real woman, she had some nice hips and didn't look like a 14 year old boy. Why is it that all these gay stylists and fashion designers, and gossip columnists and mtv and vh1 and E! all think that men want a 14 year old boy? It's like these stars are so out of touch with reality that all they see is what those said people and channels have to say. They don't even see all of us others who don't like that stuff.  Take Paris Hilton for example, and I the only one who finds her utterly disgusting? Yet all these "star gossipists" and "stylists" think shes just the hottest thing. Why is that part of society so out of touch?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

The Perineum Falcon

Take it away! Take it away!!  :cry:
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

Ravi

Quote from: Stefen Posts Ghetto?
QuoteLindsay Lohan turned down a date with 50 Cent - because she has a crush on Eminem.

haha, man, Lohan is so cheesy. She used to be a dime piece, and it wasn't just black guys who liked her, all men who liked women did. She was a real woman, she had some nice hips and didn't look like a 14 year old boy. Why is it that all these gay stylists and fashion designers, and gossip columnists and mtv and vh1 and E! all think that men want a 14 year old boy? It's like these stars are so out of touch with reality that all they see is what those said people and channels have to say. They don't even see all of us others who don't like that stuff.  Take Paris Hilton for example, and I the only one who finds her utterly disgusting? Yet all these "star gossipists" and "stylists" think shes just the hottest thing. Why is that part of society so out of touch?

Right on the money.  Paris Hilton is disgusting.  I was looking at the burger in the Carl's Jr. ad she did.

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: ranemaka13Take it away! Take it away!!  :cry:

NO!!!  Put it back!  Put it back!!

Bethie

Quote from: Hedwigi saw lindsay lohan doing a tom cruise-oprah joke-thing on some tv-show. it was pretty un-funny.

It was last week on Leno. She was on Letterman tonight, she's just an un funny girl. She tries to be quick and it doesn't work for her. She always repeats herself too. She loves to talk about how the tabloids say she has a boyfriend and is engaged. "it isn't true!"  

On Letterman tonight after her asked her if she had a boyfriend, of course she said no...she said something like, "how do you know I'm not engaged and just took off my ring and left it in the dressing room so you wouldn't see it?" and Letterman being awesome said "because I already went through your things" something like that.

And the blonde hair is for that Robert Altman film.
who likes movies anyway

Stefen

Hey, post more hot pictures of prime Lohan please.   :!:  :?:
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pubrick

Quote from: Stefen Posts Ghetto?Hey, post more hot pictures of prime Lohan please.   :!:  :?:
Quote from: PubrickRIP
the hottness.
i can't. that would be like, necrophilia.
under the paving stones.

Gamblour.

Those pics are seriously disturbing. She looks like a plank. Sad to hit your peak at, what, 17?
WWPTAD?

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Stefen

Altman in his old age has finally gone senile. I hope he gets busted for groping little boys.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

She could stand to lose more weight, though.

I mean, she is a celebrity.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

meatwad

picture of lohan on set of prarie home companion

looks like she has that "free trade" thing on her hand that the dude from coldplay always has