Lindsay Lohan

Started by MacGuffin, May 19, 2005, 01:31:05 PM

Stefen

What an awful pairing, between Streeps insecure face issues (check out her cheekbones!) and Lohans body image issue (nuff said) these two are the worst tag team celebrities in the history of gossip. Imagine the late night support calls between those two. Yikes.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

modage

i watched mean girls again last week.  thats a good movie.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pubrick

Quote from: themodernage02i watched mean girls again last week.  thats a good movie.
Quote from: Pubrick in Top Ten 2004eternal dreamways of incredible oldgirls ...and spring-2: before dynamite.
of course, i hadn't seen shit when i wrote that. still, it's up there.
under the paving stones.

Ghostboy

I had the DVD for a while before I watched it a week or two ago. I ended up watching it twice the same weekend.

life_boy

I watched it once in the same weekend.  I guess that's kind of normal, though.

Escapeism

This girl is mother fuckin simple and plain

Thank you.  I still would do her.......With a rubber who knows where she has been
Its facinating how fast disturbing becomes undisturbing.

Stefen

I wouldn't. Not now. She dominated my adult fantasies of a teenage girl when I was younger, much younger. But now? Any girl Altman has had I can strike that off my list, I gotta dust it off first.

Never fuck a chick Altman has. They used to teach this in junior high, or so my folks said.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

MacGuffin

Lohan: "I Was Too Thin"

Teen singer/actress Lindsay Lohan has acknowledged she was dangerously thin earlier this year and has urged young girls to learn from her mistakes and maintain a healthy body weight. The 19-year-old hit the headlines in May when she became alarmingly skinny, and was rumored to have an eating disorder after she announced she was still overweight compared to other girls her age. Lohan is now starting to gain weight again, and regrets mistreating her body. She says, "I was going through a rough time and I probably wasn't taking care of myself - I wasn't. I want to encourage young girls to not get to that point. Now they're going to say I am overweight, which is ridiculous. I don't know what to say to that ... you grow up and you mature."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

NEON MERCURY

yeah,  :bravo:  my baby is going to be fat=hot again...

Gamblour.

Let's get some picture confirmation.
WWPTAD?

MacGuffin

Quote from: GamblourLet's get some picture confirmation.

Lohan Bares All for Vanity Fair

Lindsay Lohan is set to bare all for an upcoming Vanity Fair cover. The 19-year-old Mean Girls star, who has been the subject of weight loss shock stories in the US media for the past year, is keen to show off her healthy figure - and she has chosen to get naked for the style magazine. According to America's In Touch magazine, Lohan shot the top secret cover photo on a beach in Malibu, California last week - and it was actually her idea to pose naked. A source says, "It was Paris Hilton's recent Vanity Fair cover, where she's topless and covering her breasts with her arms, that inspired Lindsay to push the envelope even further." In some of the Vanity Fair photos, Lindsay mimics her idol, Marilyn Monroe.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

Wow... you can learn the identity of Deep Throat and masturbate over Lindsay Lohan all from the same magazine.  Is the American dream alive?  I think it is.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Ravi

Quote from: polkabluesWow... you can learn the identity of Deep Throat and masturbate over Lindsay Lohan all from the same magazine.  Is the American dream alive?  I think it is.

Throw in a hamburger and an SUV and you're all set.

killafilm

Quote from: Ravi
Quote from: polkabluesWow... you can learn the identity of Deep Throat and masturbate over Lindsay Lohan all from the same magazine.  Is the American dream alive?  I think it is.

Throw in a hamburger and an SUV and you're all set.

Throw in hamburgler and an SUC and you're all set.

Alethia

so i'll be buying my first issue of vanity fair in the next few weeks