Lindsay Lohan

Started by MacGuffin, May 19, 2005, 01:31:05 PM

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Maybe she's been smoking for 20 years and it's finally catching up to her.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

SiliasRuby

That picture is scary, really scary, will someone hold me?
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Thrindle

Classic.

tpfkabi

why not be more sergei like and have a looped sound of chickens cackling?
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I don't get it... but the bitch that plays me is FIIIIIIIIIIIINE.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

MacGuffin

LA police say Lohan uninjured in collision with paparazzi

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Actress Lindsay Lohan escaped injury Tuesday when the car she was driving was struck by a member of the paparazzi who was allegedly following her, police said.

Lohan, 18, was being harassed by the photographer when he struck her car about 5:30 p.m., said Officer Kathy Simpson. The man, who wasn't immediately identified, was arrested for investigation of assault with a deadly weapon, police said. No other injuries were reported.

"I thank God my daughter was able to walk out of the car," Lohan's mother, Dina, said in a statement released by the actress' publicist.

Lohan's film credits include "The Parent Trap," "Mean Girls," "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" and "Freaky Friday."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

SHAFTR

Lohan Has Digital Breast Reduction

Teen actress Lindsay Lohan's breasts have been digitally reduced for forthcoming Disney film Herbie: Fully Loaded, to avoid offending family audiences. Test screenings for the new movie, the fourth sequel to the 1968 film The Love Bug about a Volkswagen Beetle car with a mind of its own, indicated that some parents felt Lohan's character Maggie Peyton was too raunchy for a children's film. Disney technicians were forced to plough through numerous scenes - especially those showing the busty actress jumping up and down at a motor racing track, reducing her breasts by two cup sizes and raising revealing necklines on her T-shirts. Amused at her digital bosom reduction, Lohan says, "I don't know how Renee Zellweger kept swelling and shrinking for Bridget Jones. It's no fun. Bring on the computer guys.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Stefen

Heres me crossing my fingers for an unrated xxxtreme herbie dvd. The last great healthy Lohan flick and we get it altered. She used to be a dime.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Myxo

Quote from: Stefen Posts DrunkerHeres me crossing my fingers for an unrated xxxtreme herbie dvd. The last great healthy Lohan flick and we get it altered. She used to be a dime.

She looks disgusting now. Fucking skin and bones..

MacGuffin

Lohan talks Barbarella, MI3
The hot actress on two potential projects.

The last time FilmForce spoke with Lindsay Lohan, it was for Mean Girls. Lohan was already a star amongst the teen scene, but she was still breaking through to the the mainstream. The combination of Mean Girls' success and Lohan's 18th birthday quickly catapulted the young actress to superstar status, both in terms of the major projects she was being associated with and the unfortunate side-effect of tabloid attention.

When I asked whether there was truth to rumors of Lohan playing Barbarella, she said she has yet to hear anything. "No, but someone was talking about that the other day, just when I said I wanted to do a photo shoot with me as Barbarella."

When asked whether she would consider a remake of Barbarella, Lohan hesitated. "That would be hard to make. That would make me nervous. It's a classic. I don't know. I'd be honored."

Lohan has been repeatedly mentioned in connection with J.J. Abrams Mission Impossible 3, but Lohan says nothing is definite. "I'm not exactly sure. I just read that I'm in training right now for it. I did get a trainer, but I have a sprained ankle right now, so it's very hard for me to get back and forth to the gym. I don't know what's going on with that. We'll see. I met with J.J. Abrams and he's fantastic."

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

Not looking like that she aint. Bring those hips back and i'll line up. :yabbse-cool:

Ravi

Quote from: SHAFTRDisney technicians were forced to plough through numerous scenes - especially those showing the busty actress jumping up and down at a motor racing track, reducing her breasts by two cup sizes and raising revealing necklines on her T-shirts.

Have these guys ever heard of getting shirts with higher necklines?  Doing this digitally seems stupid.

Why bother reducing her breast size at all?  The dads (and some moms) in the audience need something to look at while watching this shitty-looking movie.