Lindsay Lohan

Started by MacGuffin, May 19, 2005, 01:31:05 PM

MacGuffin

Lohan Looks Startlingly Thin in Photos

Recent photos show Lindsay Lohan looking startlingly thin. The 18-year-old actress attributes her slimmer figure to a new exercise regimen. "I'm working out. I just got a trainer," she tells People magazine in its upcoming issue.

Pilates? Yoga?

"No, none of that stuff, though I'd like to try it sometime. Just old-school working out," said Lohan, who stars in the new movie "Herbie: Fully Loaded," which opens next month.

Her screen credits also include "Freaky Friday," "Mean Girls" and the upcoming "A Prairie Home Companion," directed by Robert Altman.

She will host the season finale of NBC's "Saturday Night Live" this weekend, with Coldplay as the musical guest.

On Tuesday, Lohan told "Access Hollywood" she doesn't pay attention to reports that she's lost too much weight, but acknowledged there is a lot of pressure in Hollywood to stay slim.

"Especially when you lose a lot of weight and then people are telling you, 'You look great!' You are like, 'So ... did I look fat before?'"
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Raikus

It looks like she chose the wrong grail.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Thrindle

Quote from: MacGuffinLohan told "Access Hollywood" she doesn't pay attention to reports that she's lost too much weight, but acknowledged there is a lot of pressure in Hollywood to stay slim.

Yeah... I agree... seeing as she was so fat before...      :(
Classic.

The Perineum Falcon

What a sexy, sexy cow....
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

Tryskadekafobia

Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

matt35mm

Her name is misspelled in the title of the thread.  And yeah, not a good look for her.  Somehow this makes her freckles more apparent, or at least in that set of photos, but yeah, the combo of dead skinny and dark freckles makes her look like she's 77 years old.

meatball

She looks really nice in the old photo. Now she's that dead woman in The Shining.

Gabe

Whats with the Shoulder Claw?

The Perineum Falcon

It's actually her hand.
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

Gabe

The hand to the shoulder bit makes her look infinitely more anorexic in my opinion. And I know a claw when I see one, that hand was hungry!!

Bethie

I agree with what all of you have been saying, she looks awful. She was so cute before. I was looking forward to watching her host SNL this weekend but ehh I don't want to see her now.

A sexpot:

GQ's cover from October '04. I even bought that. haha.  

I'm disappointed in her.

oh yeah and that blonde hair has to go.
who likes movies anyway

Thrindle

Quote from: BethieI'm disappointed in her.
Yeah, it highlights her freckles.
Classic.

Myxo

I like her freckles!

:yabbse-thumbup:

She's a rail though.

tpfkabi

i saw some of those photos when someone linked the Cannes boob slip of whatsherface.

it's really sad. i like women to have curves. i mean, isn't that what differentiates then from men? who wants to cuddle with a bag of bones?
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quotewho wants to cuddle with a bag of bones?

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye