thewlis.

Started by NEON MERCURY, September 23, 2005, 10:06:35 PM

NEON MERCURY

yeah, i'm on the bandwagon.  well, i saw naked a while back.  loved it but didn't get it.  now that i got a chance to own it and see it again.  the film kicks ass and will replace one of my best of '90's list.   i do think that thewlis performance is infuckingcredible.  just owned the part.  like burnstyn in requiem, leo in basketball diaries, crudup in Jesus' Son, bale in american psycho, etc.  what else has he been in.  i am embarrased to admit it bu ti dotn know what else he's in.  what woudl you guys suggest to watch?  but i do know hes in the new world :yabbse-grin:

MacGuffin

Quote from: NEON MERCURYwhat else has he been in.  i am embarrased to admit it bu ti dotn know what else he's in.  what woudl you guys suggest to watch?

If only to see how awesomely bad it is.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

Hm.  "Unrated Director's Cut".  I did not realize that movie had a director.  I learned something today.

As far as other David Thewlis movies you should watch, try "Gangster No. 1".  Don't expect too much from it, but give it a watch.  And, of course, "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Whatchamacallit".

It looks like he's also going to be in Malick's "The New World", and (I swear I'm not making this up) "Basic Instinct 2: Risk Addiction".
My house, my rules, my coffee