NEON MERCURY's ++ ps360ii Lite ++ thread -weaning you off WoW since 07

Started by NEON MERCURY, November 09, 2003, 08:52:13 PM

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

cinemanarchist

My assholeness knows no bounds.

Quote from: Stefen on March 02, 2008, 08:01:39 PM
Why?
-it had to be done quick while i still could get a fair price
-i was wasting a lot of time
-the 'long-term' aspect of the ps3 is begining to show
-it was feasible, the price is not as ridiculous as it was a year ago
-there's not a lot of variety and culture in the 360
-ps3 games have cooler design
-gran turismo 5 prologue. god. and i'm the last person to talk about cars and car games
-couldn't bear the thought of being unable to play metal gear solid 4 in june
-really wanted the blu-ray
-machine really is a powerhouse
-i'm used to having a playstation and a nintendo console. the xbox just didn't work a lot for me
i'm more used to playing a game for a couple of hours and progressing in the story mode or whatever ,than spending 8 straight hours online , feeling that nothing was achieved in those hours.

am i right, polka?
context, context, context.

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

context, context, context.

polkablues

My username on there is also polkablues, so I assume there's some way you can search for that.  I play online very little, though.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

last days of gerry the elephant

Quote from: cron on March 02, 2008, 06:58:30 PM
it's done! the 360's gone and i now am the proud owner of a ps3.
i'm LeBlueRider cos all the other nicknames i had in mind were taken.
so whatsup?

Added you. For now, I've got these online games: Tekken, Warhawk, Fifa 08, Rock Band, Call of Duty 4.

So, if you feel alone, like nobody in the world cares and nobody in the fucking world gives a shit, then I'm here... as long as you're playing any of these games.

cinemanarchist

It's about time to give my Wii some love. Just picked up these today and after spending an hour with each I think it's safe to say that both rock. No More Heroes actually has some great writing and while it's mildly repetitive it's so unique that I can't put it down...well except to write this I guess.

Stefen

Those are really the only two games I'd want to play on Wii. I hope they make a Pilotwings game. Pilotwings 64 was awesome.

Raikus

I've been playing Brawl all day long. First thing that's gotten me off the 360 in about 6 months. It might start a Wii revival as I've wanted to play Galaxy for a while now.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

cinemanarchist

Quote from: Raikus on March 09, 2008, 10:13:41 PM
I've been playing Brawl all day long. First thing that's gotten me off the 360 in about 6 months. It might start a Wii revival as I've wanted to play Galaxy for a while now.

Galaxy is the tits. There were actually moments in that game that were so cool it almost brought tears to my eyes.

brockly

no offence to the 360/ ps3 homos but those consoles eta balls. 360 suxs,, i regret buying it. wii is bong. galaxy and twiligh princess  aree te shit and from wat ive seen of brawl it looks dope.,still waiting for australien relaease. i like MOtion sensors tey make me feel potenciesed>

Raikus

First off, thanks for joining the board Jason Mewes. Marginal fan.

Each console has something different that is great. There's no way to say 360 "suxs" (unless we're talking about hardware errors) when you've got CoD4, Mass Effect, Orange Box, Halo 3, and BioShock that you can play on the console. It also has the best multiplayer system available.

Sure, I imagine if your game library only contains TMNT, Timeshift and Undertow any console is going to suck.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

brockly

. There's no way to say 360 "suxs" (unless we're talking about hardware errors) when you've got CoD4, Mass Effect, Orange Box, Halo 3, and BioShock that you can play on the console.

[/quote]
i gotn most on those game son pc , though i rarely ever play games anymore, ecxept for halo3 which is thoe only good thing to come from of 360. hola 3 is good i like the knew levels and online mode,