Author Topic: Nicolas Winding Refn  (Read 20682 times)

wilder

• Respect: +1694
Re: Nicolas Winding Refn
« Reply #105 on: March 27, 2017, 05:46:52 PM »
+1
Miles Teller To Star In Nicolas Winding Refn’s Amazon Series ‘Too Old To Die Young’
via Deadline

Miles Teller (Whiplash) is set as the series lead for Amazon’s upcoming original drama series Too Old to Die Young, from Nicolas Winding Refn.

Written by Refn (Neon Demon, Drive) and Ed Brubaker (Captain America: Winter Soldier, Westworld), Too Old to Die Young explores the criminal underbelly of Los Angeles by following killers’ existential journeys in becoming samurai. The entire series will be directed by Refn.

Teller will play Martin, a police officer entangled in the world of assassins.

Sleepless

• The Master of Three Worlds
  • I told you I would eat you
  • Respect: +351
« Reply #106 on: October 18, 2017, 07:51:16 PM »
+1
Introducing byNWR

Sources: Playlist, Variety, Mubi

TLDR: Nicolas Winding Refn launching free curated film streaming service. Launching February 2018. First quarter will be exploitation films from the American South. Second quarter will focus on lesser known works from American independent cinema. MUBI is partnering with the Danish director to premiere these newly restored movies on our platform before they are available on byNWR.com. Films included in these first 2 quarters include The Nest of the Cuckoo Birds, Shanty Tramp, Hot Thrills and Warm Chills, Night Tide, Spring Night, Summer Night, If Footmen Tire You, What Would Horses Do?, The Burning Hell. Highlights from Volumes 3 and 4 will be announced later this year.

If you want to get a free month of Mubi, here's my affiliate link.

jenkins

• The Master of Two Worlds
  • Respect: +1426
    • Neon Burrito
« Reply #107 on: October 18, 2017, 08:29:29 PM »
a classic ad

Every perspective is an act of creation.

DMCA & Copyright | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy