ossscar: Adrian Brody

Started by AlguienEstolamiPantalones, March 23, 2003, 10:04:02 PM

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

he walked on stage as a nobody and walked off a star, that was a great

everything from the kiss he gave hallie berry to the speech he gave.

That may be the highlight of the night

Duck Sauce

I like the way he went about talking about the war, nothing over the top.

ReelHotGames

let's not forget he gave a stunning performance in The pianist and deserved the win
"Body Count Cinema the Customizable Card Game"
A cinematic CCG coming to a coffee table near you!
www.reelhotgames.com/BodyCountCinema_Home.htm

Victor

best moment of the night.

and he deserved it too.
are you gonna eat with us too?

picolas

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman:yabbse-thumbup:

so much. i salute him, wherever he is now...  :!:

bonanzataz

Quote from: picolas
Quote from: Jeremy Blackman:yabbse-thumbup:

so much. i salute him, wherever he is now...  :!:

Getting beaten up by Halle Berry's husband.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

much like roman polanski, adrian brody is going to go in hideing out of fear of getting his ass kicked by eric benet

Duck Sauce

Quote from: Butterscotch Jonesmuch like roman polanski, adrian brody is going to go in hideing out of fear of getting his ass kicked by eric benet

Eric Benet is a sex addict, he has better things to do.

Ghostboy

Brody stole the show. I loved Michael Moore's speech, but Brody's was even better. It appealed to everyone; he completely deserved that standing ovation. Halle Berry is a lucky woman.

oakmanc234

At first I was pissed (I wanted Daniel or Jack to win) but then I was proud of him. That just shows what a good speech does.
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'

Pedro

:-D  
YES!  I am amazed and incredibly happy about the Pianist gettin' some academy lovin'.  And a well deservéd oscar, as well.

Oh yeah, the speech was great, too.

pgr

I've not seen The Pianist yet so I don't really have an opinion but I can say he was good in Summer Of Sam. The Halle Berry lip-lock was classic, lmao..

The Silver Bullet

QuoteHalle Berry is a lucky woman.

Oh, yeah. I'd kill for her breasts like hers. And I'm a guy!

Edit: One slipped word can be fatal it seems.
RABBIT n. pl. rab·bits or rabbit[list=1]
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.
    [/list:o][/size]

sphinx

Quote from: The Silver BulletI'd kill her breasts like hers.

please don't kill her breasts