what criterion should i buy

Started by Tommy Both, February 21, 2003, 06:47:49 PM

w/o horse

Did Tommy ever report back on his decision?
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

Pwaybloe

That was over four years ago, so he's probably in a nursing home by now. 

tpfkabi

i have always wished there was a Xixax Criterion thread - seperate from the GT announcement one - where we all weighed in on the films/extras after they come out.

i've just finished watching through all of Army of Shadows, so it would be interesting to me to talk about that. usually when i get a Criterion i'll weigh in on the director's thread of the director involved, but it doesn't get into any discussion or anything.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

MacGuffin

Quote from: bigideas on August 15, 2007, 11:09:23 AM
i have always wished there was a Xixax Criterion thread - seperate from the GT announcement one - where we all weighed in on the films/extras after they come out.

i've just finished watching through all of Army of Shadows, so it would be interesting to me to talk about that. usually when i get a Criterion i'll weigh in on the director's thread of the director involved, but it doesn't get into any discussion or anything.

You could use this one:
http://xixax.com/index.php?topic=9230.0
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

tpfkabi

Quote from: MacGuffin on August 15, 2007, 12:26:07 PM
Quote from: bigideas on August 15, 2007, 11:09:23 AM

You could use this one:
http://xixax.com/index.php?topic=9230.0

i didn't mean just the extras.
honestly i did not know much about the French Resistance until i watched the extras after watching the film.  i can't remember ever learning about this part specifically in school.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

matt35mm

Quote from: Losing the Horse: on August 13, 2007, 01:05:15 PM
Did Tommy ever report back on his decision?

I hope that he decided to take that money and put it into making a movie instead.