NAME THIS MYSTERIOUS MOVIE

Started by Jake_82, April 24, 2003, 08:53:14 PM

grazmataz71

i fugged this message up.  i should have written the more detailed request here by the look of it.  so continuing.  when the church doesnt give her the money she kid naps a girl the church is keeping.  i think shes the sicko priests sex slave.

the other story is of a dude with a beard who is a teacher who's missus goes off with another woman so he hooks up with a student of hes but flips out when there about to get it on and then later on in the film he gets sodemized by a assassin woman who i think was hired to take out the woman who kid napped the girl in the church.

was a twisted film but riverting

polkablues

What happens when the head of the church refuses to give it to her?
My house, my rules, my coffee

grazmataz71

she kid naps a girl the church are holding.  my question didnt get posted in its entirety for some reason.  i also wrote there was a guy who's missus hooked up with a woman so he goes off with a student of hes who has a crush on him but he freaks just when it starts getting juicy but then later on gets sodemized by a bounty hunter

Reel

Well, I'm pretty positive I haven't seen it from your description. You don't remember a single actor in it?

grazmataz71

no.  from what i remember the head guy of the church was the only dude id seen in a different movie but have no idea he's name.  i was certain it was a tarantino film but it cant be if it aint on the net. 

thanks for your reply though.  appreciate you taking the time.  hopefully someone will know and let us both know and u can check it out.  pretty intense

Reel

I don't know, kinda sounds like it sucks.

polkablues

I tried searching IMDb with a bunch of different combinations of keywords, and came up empty. Unless you can remember more details about it, this one might have to stay a mystery.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Jeremy Blackman

Was this high budget? Low budget? A crazy foreign film?

We could think about Tarantino-esque directors, but perhaps there were too many to count in the early 2000s.

Kal

I'm not sure if this is about kidnapping or kids napping?  :yabbse-grin:

Reel

Oh! I remember..it's Christmas With The Kranks

Jeremy Blackman

Run Lola Run: Back In The Habit

Boondock Saints 3

pete

is it called Assassination Games or something like that? One of those mid-'00s movies capitalizing on Smokin' Aces?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Jeremy Blackman

Wow, Assassination Games looks like it was made for $10.

pete

I was thinking Smokin Aces 2: Assassin's Ball but I was wrong. Is it one of those?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton