George Clooney

Started by Weird. Oh, October 23, 2005, 01:56:29 AM

©brad

one of those three short clips is actually only 9 seconds.

what gives.

Redlum

You need to click the near the top right of the page. Just below "The latest edition of Review is usually available to watch by noon on the Saturday after broadcast". Sorry thatwas a bit confusing.

Hopefully this is a direct link...
Full 30 Mins
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

ono

Clooney Donates Oscar Goodies
Hollywood heart-throb George Clooney has donated his bag of Oscar goodies to an auction to raise money for the victims of Hurricane Katrina. The Syriana actor, who won the Best Supporting Actor Academy Award on March 5, insists he has no need for the expensive gifts, which are given to the millionaire celebrities, simply for attending the annual ceremony. The bag, which contains a host of items including a BlackBerry 8700c, a Kay Unger kimono and a Tahitian-pearl necklace, will be auctioned for the United Way Hurricane Response and Relief Recovery Fund from March 21. United Way spokeswoman Sheila Consaul says the highest bidder will receive a handwritten thank you note from Clooney.
~IMDb.com

If I didn't have a heterosexual man-crush on him, I do now.

Pubrick

it sucks that there's going to be a backlash. oh well, in the meantime i'll do my part to prolong that fateful day, by giving cloon dog my 8000th post.

:salute:
under the paving stones.