Started by MagnoliaFan25, August 17, 2005, 03:14:14 AM

picolas

Pozer

I'd like to share some of my captures:

MagnoliaFan25

Quote from: bluejaytwist
Quote from: IamIan'sSmirkingRevengeWhy so hostile? Are you intimidated by my 16:9 animorphic lens? ARE YOU!?

this quote deserves anything it has coming to it

The poster before me was complaining about a typo on my location and seemed a little hostile HENCE the sarcastic quote. Should I put a [sarcasim] tag before I post something sarcastic? Geeze I try to share my work with you poeple and am happy to any feedback and you act like assholes.

Pozer

Around here, a post like that comes every couple of days.  Welcome to Xixax, friend!

hedwig

Quote from: IamIan'sSmirkingRevenge
The poster before me was complaining about a typo on my location and seemed a little hostile HENCE the sarcastic quote. Should I put a [sarcasim] tag before I post something sarcastic? Geeze I try to share my work with you poeple and am happy to any feedback and you act like assholes.

don't worry, mr. IamIan'sExtremelyLong&UncatchyUsername, hopefully you'll learn to love it. if not, the taking of a hike would be a reasonable solution.

Pozer's right:

Quote from: POZERAround here, a post like that comes every couple of days seconds. Welcome to Xixax, friend!

MagnoliaFan25