Todd Solondz (went to Omaha one time)

Started by 82, March 29, 2005, 08:44:23 PM

I will be going to the palindromes preview tomorrow and hang arround for the ....

Q&A WITH TODD SOLONDZ!

So.. Any questions you guys need answered?
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

Stefen

did he bang heather matarrazo when she was in welcome to the dollhouse? cause i think shes gay now.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

RegularKarate

it doesn't really matter what you ask him because he has a sly way of not really answering the questions he's asked.

pete

haha that's funny, I have another friend doing that for The Reader.  if you see this blond girl with a funny voice from the reader at the q & a or the screening tell her Pete says hi.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

modage

ask him if he knows alexander payne is from omaha, and then ask him if he liked Sideways.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

SiliasRuby

Maybe I'm being ignorant or something but shouldn't this thread be locked. There is already a thread about todd solondz....
http://www.xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=891
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Pubrick

Quote from: SiliasRubyMaybe I'm being ignorant or something but shouldn't this thread be locked. There is already a thread about todd solondz....
http://www.xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=891
today u are a man.
under the paving stones.

Stefen

Can't find a Solondz thread so I guess this is the best place for this.

Supposedly he's making a sequel to Happiness, but different actors are going to play the parts. Omar from the Wire is playing Phillip Seymour Hoffman's part. I swear to god I'm not making this up.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Stefen on August 25, 2009, 04:32:29 PM
Can't find a Solondz thread so I guess this is the best place for this.

Supposedly he's making a sequel to Happiness, but different actors are going to play the parts. Omar from the Wire is playing Phillip Seymour Hoffman's part. I swear to god I'm not making this up.

Strange that the original thread has gone missing because I posted news about it a long time ago. Pee Wee and Paris Hilton are to star in it too.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

Yeah, I could have sworn it said something like slight redemption.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Stefen on August 25, 2009, 04:59:19 PM
Yeah, I could have sworn it said something like slight redemption.

Right. A Google search reveals it, but when you click on the topic it says, "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=site%3Axixax.com+solondz
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

SiliasRuby

When P left he took the thread with him
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

ono

Seeing as how the other Solondz thread is now less than vapor... anyone seen Life During Wartime?  After Palindromes, one would think there'd be a little more attention paid to his new one.  Yet, barely a peep that I can find.