Demi Moore

Started by El Duderino, May 18, 2004, 07:15:05 PM

El Duderino

The Good: made some good movies in the 90's

The Bad: got plastic surgery and was cast in Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle

i dont like her very much and apparently she's bearing Ashton Kutcher's baby.

On To The News....

Source: Variety

Demi Moore will take her first lead role in four years in Craig Rosenberg's romantic thriller "Half Light," produced by Joel B. Michaels.

The pic, based on Rosenberg's original screenplay, is described as a Hitchcockian thriller with a supernatural twist.

Moore will play Rachel Carlson, a successful mystery novelist whose life falls apart when her 5-year-old son drowns at her country home.
A year later, in an effort to heal her wounds and help her to start writing again, her best friend rents her a secluded cottage in a remote fishing village. But events unfold that rock the tranquil village and cause Rachel to fear for her sanity and her life.

Pic is scheduled to start shooting Aug. 23 in England, Ireland and Wales. Rosenberg most recently penned "After the Sunset," directed by Brett Ratner, and a remake of Korean hit "A Tale of Two Sisters" for DreamWorks.
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Sigur Rós

What about those naughty pictures of her and Mr. Kutcher?

ElPandaRoyal

G. I. Jane...... ugh! The pain...
Si

Sigur Rós

Quote from: ElPandaRoyalG. I. Jane...... ugh! The pain...

Yeah, that's what Mr. Kutcher said.

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: See Gurr Rose

Heheheh
Si

El Duderino

and then she punk'd him
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

bonanzataz

Quote from: El Duderino

and then she punk'd him

errrrr... not so much...
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

NEON MERCURY

damn, i was looking through heer filmography lately and her track record isn t that good actually .in fact i think there are some films that even courtney cox would pass on...

but the film that i like her most in would actually be mortal thoughts......i thought that was a good lil thrillER

a few good men is rather cheesy now-a-days..its outdated...........

MacGuffin

Reports: Moore, Kutcher wed

Actors Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher were married Saturday, capping their celebrated two-year-long older woman, younger man relationship, two celebrity magazines reported Sunday. Representatives for Kutcher, 27, and Moore, 42, could not be immediately reached for comment, but both Us Weekly and People magazine reported on their Web sites that the couple were married in the Los Angeles area Saturday. Us Weekly reported that the wedding was attended by about 100 of the couple's friends, including Moore's second husband Bruce Willis. Also at the wedding were actress Lucy Liu and Moore's three daughters from her marriage to Willis.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

hedwig