HBO

Started by E-Snizz, December 15, 2003, 01:45:29 AM

E-Snizz

Truly the best channels ever.  With great shows like Curb Your Enthusiasm, Sex and the City and The Sopranos....it's all I need during primetime for my television enjoyment. I now rarely watch any other channel except the HBOs. My favourite comedy Curb(IMO, the most brilliant 1/2 hour comedy in TV history) is on HBO Comedy, and Sex and the City and The Sopranos are on HBO Plus. What else can I ask for?

Anyone else watch HBO?

freakerdude

For some reason, I liked Cinemax's lineups and can't afford the total package "deal".
MC Pee Pants

Kal

I have HBO and its the best... Best Series and Great movies... I have all the HBO's including HBO Latino which shows some very good Latin movies and specials as well...

HBO is spending a lot of money now in producing new shows as they never did before... they are actually interested in buying a TV show Im producing for Latin America... but we dont know yet what will happen...

Find Your Magali

Don't forget Six Feet Under, Band of Brothers, Angels in America...

Good stuff

molly

Six Feet Under rules

godardian

Quote from: mollySix Feet Under rules

Yeah, it's one of my favorite shows... HBO really does have good series. They're better than a lot of actual movies you see on HBO, or anywhere.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

myadopteddaughter

I like HBO movies, probably the only made for television movies I actually do like.
mmm, mmmm good

Sigur Rós

Quote from: myadopteddaughterI like HBO movies

and I like your avatar.....

myadopteddaughter

Thanks, me too.
mmm, mmmm good

Reinhold

it looks more like you than the other one did.

hbo used to rule... now everything they produce has at least one gay sex scene in it per half hour. it wouldn't bother me less if it was hetero-- it's just kinda gratuitous. all of the sex on hbo kinda cheapens it.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

godardian

Quote from: Reinhold Messnerit looks more like you than the other one did.

hbo used to rule... now everything they produce has at least one gay sex scene in it per half hour. it wouldn't bother me less if it was hetero-- it's just kinda gratuitous. all of the sex on hbo kinda cheapens it.

I dunno... I feel like they put them in (so to speak) pretty seamlessly, usually.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Pwaybloe

When I was little I watched "Fraggle Rock" on HBO all the time.  Then it just started having gay sex in it.  Hardly its target market...

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: PawbloeWhen I was little I watched "Fraggle Rock" on HBO all the time.  Then it just started having gay sex in it.  Hardly its target market...

I'm the same way with Queer As Folk.  I follow Steve from Blue's Clues acting career, and when I found out he had gay sex, I almost stopped watching it.  Now I watch to laugh at andyk.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

godardian

Vile5

Quote from: andykI have HBO and its the best... Best Series and Great movies... I have all the HBO's including HBO Latino which shows some very good Latin movies and specials as well...
yeah HBO Latinoamerica is great i like it too...

and... what a beautiful av myadopteddaughter!!!
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí