are you uncomfortable to start a topic or speak your mind?

Started by freakerdude, December 07, 2003, 07:18:10 PM

Bethie

Quotewhile this forum has been one of the most informative, it can also be a bit harsh at times.  

Aww, it will be all right, son. Don't cry. Mommy is here now.

Quote from: SHAFTRyou are kind of ignored until your post count goes up.

Ignore ME and DIE.
who likes movies anyway

(kelvin)

This board is great to read and awful to post.

Please note: posting in this thread makes you by definition uncool.

Thrindle

Quote from: (kelvin)Please note: posting in this thread makes you by definition uncool.

AHEM!  I am not uncool.
Classic.

(kelvin)

Quote from: Thrindle
Quote from: (kelvin)Please note: posting in this thread makes you by definition uncool.

AHEM!  I am not uncool.

I specify: Posting in this thread makes you seem uncool in most cases, at least and presumably from the perspective of some of the board's most "powerful" members. (Those who like to push the delete button when confronted with unpleasing posts...)

Pedro

it makes you seem insecure, and it's acknowledged that a lot of us on the board are insecure.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: Pubrickrule:

bethie = cool

kelvin/thrindle = irrelevant.

Pubrick: trying too hard.

Vile5

i always felt free to post in XIXAX, but i admit that i enjoy more reading than posting
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

Pubrick

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetPubrick: trying too hard.
:kiss:
under the paving stones.

(kelvin)

Quote from: Pubrickrule:

bethie = cool

kelvin/thrindle = irrelevant.

Do you ever masturbate when making fun of other people? It would explain quite a lot.

RegularKarate

how did we bring back a thread with no point just to start fighting about nothing?

Pubrick

Quote from: (kelvin)Do you ever masturbate when making fun of other people? It would explain quite a lot.
i'm wacking off right now thinking about u. ur so hot, i want to cum in ur mouf.
under the paving stones.

Alethia

rustinglass

Quote from: Pedrosometimes i feel shy about posting a serious opinion about a film.  i feel my opinions arent mature enough, so i dont.  but i gotta start sometime.  might as well be now.
´

That post would be perfect if you'd end it by saying somethig like: "In my opinion, magnolia sucks hard."
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

(kelvin)

Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: (kelvin)Do you ever masturbate when making fun of other people? It would explain quite a lot.
i'm wacking off right now thinking about u. ur so hot, i want to cum in ur mouf.

Edit: I give up. This is too dumb and I no longer want to be a part of this. I acknowledge I shouldn't have written my prior post. I'm looking forward to times when this message board cannot afford clowns like you anymore.