Paris Hilton

Started by Banky, November 20, 2003, 03:05:41 PM

SoNowThen

Quote from: myadopteddaughterher sister is pretty hot too, and obviosuly a lot smarter than to let someone tape her having sex. then again, it is an excellent career move, because she's getting more press than ever, and it's definitely helped out her new show's ratings.

Agreed, agreed, and agreed.
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Alethia

i think nikki is much prettier, and seems a little smarter too

Banky

i caught the simple life and it was actually funny and entertaining

NEON MERCURY

Paris is a "butterface" kind of girl.....

Oh, and buy the term "butterface", what do I mean my dear xixaxian(s)????

EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD BUT HER FACE!!!!

::audience laughing::....hahhahhaha.......(thank you , I'll be here all week)

......that nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooosssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Banky

i always thought the saying was

I would Put it anywhere but her face

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

What gives away that it's Paris Hilton for me is that her cell phone rings and she goes to answer it and the guy's like "Fuck your cell phone!"

Mm-hm..
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

myadopteddaughter

I haven't seen this supposed tape. But I am sure it's some sort of conspiracy to get all our minds off what's happening in California and Iraq.
mmm, mmmm good

godardian

Quote from: myadopteddaughterI haven't seen this supposed tape. But I am sure it's some sort of conspiracy to get all our minds off what's happening in California and Iraq.

Well, that pretty much sums up 99% of the media. You're astute, and I like that. Your avatar is keeping me from thinking astute thoughts, though... *godardian determinedly slaps own face* There, now my brain's working again. It's just that simple. I wonder if it works for Paris...?
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

SHAFTR

Quote from: godardian
Quote from: myadopteddaughterI haven't seen this supposed tape. But I am sure it's some sort of conspiracy to get all our minds off what's happening in California and Iraq.

Well, that pretty much sums up 99% of the media. You're astute, and I like that. Your avatar is keeping me from thinking astute thoughts, though... *godardian determinedly slaps own face* There, now my brain's working again. It's just that simple. I wonder if it works for Paris...?

It is strange, normally I am seeing beautiful women with just a scrap of clothing covering their boobs.  Now I see a man with a scrap of clothing covering his...ding dong (what a fun word).  

Although I'm the fan of the female variety, I do enjoy the increased diversity.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

myadopteddaughter

I am glad you like my avatar so much. I saw it, and I just thought of you guys.
mmm, mmmm good

godardian

Quote from: myadopteddaughterI am glad you like my avatar so much. I saw it, and I just thought of you guys.

For several reasons, adopteddaughter, you have the best avatar on the site right now.

Seriously. I hope you keep that avatar for a while. Even if just in the interest of equal time (I'm with SHAFTR on keeping it diverse- attractive flesh is attractive flesh, when it comes down to it, and it's gone just one way here for a loooong time).
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

SoNowThen

So, then, like.... can we post a vidcap of Paris naked now, or what?

All in the sake of diversity, I assure you!
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

godardian

Quote from: SoNowThenSo, then, like.... can we post a vidcap of Paris naked now, or what?

All in the sake of diversity, I assure you!

Well... aren't there pictures around here of her as naked as adopteddaughter's av? I think that part of the diverisity has been well, and I mean WELL, taken care of. Banky has partically done it singlehandedly. :) I mean, we're not talking total nudity, here, just tantalization. Many more tantalizing-girl pics than tantalizing-guy pics around here, you hafta admit. A complete absence of the latter, in fact, until now.

Thecowgoooesmooo

The Simple Life,

What hijinks are the girls gonna pull next!?!? Wooo Hooo

Its pretty entertaining, but I hate, hate when I see the staged portions of reality television, anyone notice it?

chris

MacGuffin

Quote from: ThecowgoooesmoooIts pretty entertaining, but I hate, hate when I see the staged portions of reality television, anyone notice it?

You mean when the dog is eating the pie in the rain, but when they put the pies down and come back and see them it's sunny?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks