Paris Hilton

Started by Banky, November 20, 2003, 03:05:41 PM

aclockworkjj

however...for the record.  any girl that wants to tie me down, and rape my little white ass...well, i wouldn't press charges, nor hate her at all.  If she is rich and wants to videotape it...even better. :wink:

in fact it could be the key to my women-hating heart.

TheVoiceOfNick

I think we need to make a law enstating seperation of church and xixax... all this religious talk makes me want to go commit a sin... which ones are legal again?

Fernando

Quote from: SoNowThen
I really wanna continue this portion of the conversation, but I don't wanna turn the board into my soapbox. Let's go through PM's should you want me to clarify my religious position on this. Including discussing that verse.

Too bad, I was enjoying this nice conversation.

SoNowThen

actually, besides the Stealing and Murdering commandments, the other 8 are fair game legally.

and if you get a good lawyer, you could be covered for those first two as well   :wink:
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: FernandoToo bad, I was enjoying this nice conversation.
yeah...keep it here mang...it's cool.  just don't anyone get all pissy and i say god doesn't exist and butt sex should be legal.

really, keep it here...wait, unless Paris would be offended.  I mean...this is her thread.  Don't wanna offend anyone.  ah screw her...she's rich.  What i find funny...look at some thing that were said here, and then look at the shit i got for "banky's bitches".

coffeebeetle

Quote from: Fernando
Quote from: SoNowThen
I really wanna continue this portion of the conversation, but I don't wanna turn the board into my soapbox. Let's go through PM's should you want me to clarify my religious position on this. Including discussing that verse.

Too bad, I was enjoying this nice conversation.

As was I.  Who would have thought this sinful, tasty little slut would engender such passionate Bible talk talk on Xixax?  :)

My take on this Hilton situation is this: if she lives for the limelight, a self-described (?) socialite, then she deserves every ounce of attention she gets.  And people calling her what they want shouldn't be put down upon.  Sure, she holds no discernable social or high cultural value, but she's pop sex and disposable in that respect.  And no I don't feel guilty or sleazy for wanting to bang her brains out.  :twisted:

Also, I'm tripping the light fantastik on Ny-Quil right now, so don't hold these nonsensical ramblings against me.
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

TheVoiceOfNick

She'll be forgotten in a year or two, and she'll still have mommy and daddy's money.  Then 10 years from now we'll see her and she'll be all fat and tubby... and she'll still have mommy and daddy's money... hehe

godardian

Quote from: SoNowThenactually, besides the Stealing and Murdering commandments, the other 8 are fair game legally.

and if you get a good lawyer, you could be covered for those first two as well   :wink:

http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=526&highlight=decalogue
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

MacGuffin

"What's Wal-Mart...Is that where they sell wall stuff?" - Paris Hilton
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

aclockworkjj

Quote from: MacGuffin"What's Wal-Mart...Is that where they sell wall stuff?" - Paris Hilton
haha...i saw that on the morning news today...i almost fell over laughing so hard cause it reminded me of all the walmart talk here.

gillian barberi (don't get me started on her) then preceeded to ask where Paris's butt was???...haha, at least she was right about that.

MacGuffin

Quote from: aclockworkjjgillian barberi (don't get me started on her)

Most annoying person on the planet.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

SoNowThen

Really? You guys don't find her the least bit sexy (Barberie, I mean)?

When we visited LA a few years ago, I used to love to get up and watch that morning show on mute...
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: SoNowThenReally? You guys don't find her the least bit sexy (Barberie, I mean)?

When we visited LA a few years ago, I used to love to get up and watch that morning show on mute...
I like Good Day LA....but only cause of steve edwards...(err, ok that sounded wierd.)  Gillian is annoying, annoying...and really only mediocre looking in my opinion.  She is always complaining how she can't get a date...I now think i understand why.  Don't get me wrong tho, i totally would download a gillian sex tape...

SoNowThen

she's married though...
she shouldn't be getting dates

aclockworkjj

Quote from: SoNowThenshe's married though...
?????....

silly canuck.