Paris Hilton

Started by Banky, November 20, 2003, 03:05:41 PM

godardian

Quote from: aclockworkjj
Quote from: godardianunless anyone's going to try to tell me Paris Hilton is so hot that no unwealthy girl could possibly compare.
nah...she has no bootie.  baby needs sum back.  piff..

I know what you meant. and agree in fact.  I guess I was just askin' more of a personal question about yourself,..not for any other reason than I just think it's easier to find faults than positives within such things.  I guess I was hoping you in fact weren't this total square, always "do good-er", and even you can get buckwild and untuck your shirt at times...

and as much of an attention whore paris is...i do in a way feel bad for her, cause I am sure it wasn't her intentions when making this video to have it plastered all over the internet.  attention whore or not, I bet she feels pretty violated right now...

:::runs home to re-count his video tapes::::

hehehe.

What you say about Hilton is probably more or less true. I have no use for her, but it's mostly our fault for making her the topic of discussion. Yes, a trap... I feel violated now, too.  :oops:
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

Weak2ndAct

Am I the only thinks the whole thing was leaked on purpose?  I mean, with her upcoming-garbage-show and everything, it looks like she just got some amazing advertising.

Pubrick

Quote from: Weak2ndActAm I the only thinks the whole thing was leaked on purpose?
no.
under the paving stones.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Weak2ndActthe whole thing was leaked on purpose?
that dirty slut....

wait.  what show?  sorry, outta the loop...but I am so there after seeing this video.

cine

Quote from: P
Quote from: Weak2ndActAm I the only thinks the whole thing was leaked on purpose?
no.
Yeah, Weak, keep in mind about the whole suing thing... and Paris Hilton sure isn't 2003's answer to a female Andy Kaufman.

godardian

Quote from: CinephileParis Hilton sure isn't 2003's answer to a female Andy Kaufman.

Or IS she...?

No.
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

NEON MERCURY

.is Paris the one with the wierd noes..a la penelope cruz..or it is the other one?.

aclockworkjj

Banky

mister mister

Well I know when I'm stacking hay in a truck I wear stilletos and bikini tops. She's got my vote.

Wait, she's running for an election right?

Well, she will be, in this crazy world we live in.

SoNowThen

Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

molly

That woman looks so cheap. Why is she doing that :?:

phil marlowe

Quote from: mollyThat woman looks so cheap. Why is she doing that :?:
welcome america to america, here it's all about titties and hay.

Pubrick

sluts.

gotta love 'em.
under the paving stones.

cine

Quote from: MacGuffinShe's promoting her TV show about stacking hay in bikini tops
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they misunderstood the show's premise and began shoving hay into bikini tops.