Post your DVD Deals

Started by SHAFTR, November 17, 2003, 11:44:42 PM

Ravi

Rudie Obias

there's a coupon going around from borders.  buy any 2 tv on dvd and get 1 free.  from november 3 - 22.  just ask for the coupon when you go to borders
\"a pair of eyes staring at you, projected on a large screen is what cinema is truly about.\" -volker schlöndorff

grand theft sparrow

Amazon has both Arrested Development sets for $31 and change.

NEON MERCURY

movie gallery [ghetto rental place] has buy 2 used-get 2 used free...thats the best thing going now...just aheads up

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Rudie Obias

borders has a sale on all dvds.  buy 3 and get the 4th for free. even box sets.  of course the least expensive is free. good deal though.  our criterion ollection selection is really good and sometimes cheaper than best buy and list price.  happy shopping!!!

All DVDs Buy 3, Get 4th Free
Least expensive DVD is free. Offer valid 12/26/05-1/30/06, in stores only. Not valid in Borders Express stores.
\"a pair of eyes staring at you, projected on a large screen is what cinema is truly about.\" -volker schlöndorff

Pubrick

Quote from: rudiecorexxx on December 28, 2005, 12:07:40 AM
borders has a sale on all dvds.  buy 3 and get the 4th for free. even box sets.  of course the least expensive is free. good deal though.  our criterion ollection selection is really good and sometimes cheaper than best buy and list price.  happy shopping!!!

Least expensive DVD is free. Offer valid 12/26/05-1/30/06, in stores only. Not valid in Borders Express stores.
that's a crap deal.
under the paving stones.

Rudie Obias

Quote from: Pubrick on December 28, 2005, 12:09:14 AM
Quote from: rudiecorexxx on December 28, 2005, 12:07:40 AM

that's a crap deal.

how so?  i will admit that our dvds are a lil' expensive.  but our box sets and criterion are spot on.  getting 4 box sets for the price of 3 is really good.  getting 4 critierion dvds for the price of 3 is also really good.

Pubrick

you're talking about spending at least up to $100 or something ridiculous before the deal even can be used. fuck that. a deal is sposed to prevent the price from getting that high.
under the paving stones.

Rudie Obias

Quote from: Pubrick on December 28, 2005, 12:24:29 AM
you're talking about spending at least up to $100 or something ridiculous before the deal even can be used. fuck that. a deal is sposed to prevent the price from getting that high.

i figure if you're gonna buy a lot of dvds.  buy them all at the same time.  sorry, i do sometimes spend that much on dvds.  i thought most everyone here does too.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I don't usually spend a lot if I can help it.  I always wait for nice deals... Out of all my Criterions, I've bought maybe 2 or 3 of them at full price, most of them I get used or on some sort of sale. 

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

ono

Media Play is having a store closing sale, at least where I live.  40-60% off.  Got a few Criterions for really great prices, as well as some other flicks.  Good stuff.

Pubrick

Quote from: onomabracadabra on December 28, 2005, 06:19:56 PM
Media Play is having a store closing sale, at least where I live.  40-60% off.  Got a few Criterions for really great prices, as well as some other flicks.  Good stuff.
see now that's a deal.
under the paving stones.

Ravi

Quote from: meatball on December 29, 2005, 03:33:09 AM
$10 Brand New, Sealed

Damn, I just bought this used for the same price.  Discs are in good condition, but the case is a little worn.